TaylorMade SLDR Irons Preview

the prices on them are crazy low. Part of that is thanks to the 6 legit 6 months lifespan they had. I thought they were a solid release for TM at the time. I did not see much from the RSi2 that would have made me want to switch.
Everywhere online had nothing but praise with how underrated they were, I like where they sat in the lineup too between the Speedblades and the TP CB. Excited to give them a try and get back into TM irons. I loved my old Burner 2.0's.

I cant beleive they are going for that kind of prices. one of the best looking irons of last year IMO, with the apexes

I played them for this last season and liked them. I got a killer deal on a set of XR pro irons and switched over. Otherwise I would still be gaming them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Just purchased a set of these, hoping they are a new and improved version of the r11. Looking forward to trying them out.
Thought I'd give this thread a bump and let you guys know how they work out.

I've played two rounds with these irons and I am really enjoying them. To me they remind me of an improved version of the R11's. Played best round of the year with these in the bag yesterday!

Nice! Glad you found something that works for you!

Thanks JMan, from one golf coach to another!

Back