What would you switch to

I love Callaway, but would have zero issue playing Bridgestone, Cobra, Mizuno, Ping, Srixon, Taylormade, Titleist, Wilson Staff and probably a couple others that I am forgetting.

There is just lots of really good product out right now.

If Wilson Staff closed up shop *perish the thought*, I'd probably move over to Cobra (75% probability) or Tour Edge (25% probability).

If Callaway closed up shop I'd end up with Cobra or Bridgestone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all over the shop at the moment, so if anyone closed up I'd test a few manufacturers and just go with what's best. Not got any titleist or cobra at the moment though, they'll probably be next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might try Mizuno, TM, or Callaway irons. As far as woods and hybrids since I have both TM and Callaway, I'd keep whichever one stayed in business.

I am almost full bag of Titleist, so if they closed up shop I would go to Callaway! No questions asked!

If I just didn't have these kids going to these fancy colleges I'd be playing a Nexus III bag full of Wilson Staff clubs. Why? They treated me great as a kid in baseball and in hoops and when I first entered into this crazy game. They have evolved as I have and I think right now we are both kicking it into gear in a big way.

If Callaway were to close up shop or get out of the hard goods business like Nilke did I guess I would have to go back to Ping, although I would probably at least look at Cobra.

If Ping shutdown, I have no idea who I would pick. I'd do an all out search to find what works best. Callaway, Cobra, Titleist, Taylormade, they all have excellent lefty options. I'd also pull in Wilson Staff to try the irons as well. Really good looking options all over

Interesting, but tough, question to consider, since my bag has a number of OEMs represented. Right now, I guess I have more Srixon/Cleveland (irons and wedges), so if they went away... For irons, I'd either move back to the Callaway Apex CF16s or go to the Ping i200s. In the wedges, I'd be torn between Titleist SM6 and W/S PMP wedges; probably would lean towards the PMPs, having had a recent good experience with W/S gear, including the wedge models prior to the PMP.

I'd be heading to all Cally woods, Mizuno irons and wedges and not sure about the putter, that would take a lot of experimenting.

If Callaway closed id probably end up with TM top end, W/S irons(V6 just look so good), Cleveland wedges and putter???

I don't have any brand loyalties but right now I have more cobras in my bag than anything else. When I replace them, whether cobra is around or not, it'll be with whatever seems to fit my swing and my wallet best. Sorry for the cop out ... haha. I have enjoyed reading the responses and I'd probably buy a couple extra pm grind SW if callaway were going under.

Last edited:
If Callaway closed up shop, I would go to Ping.

Right now callaway has the majority of the spots.
Id probably say cleveland/srixon if it came to that if it had to be just 1ish

I would probably switch over to Bridgestone or cobra if I had to

Majority of my bag now it titleist. I would go wilson staff in a heartbeat

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back