THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

I believe most are going to Top Golf tonight correct? Is that the dinner plans for people?

I believe most are going to Top Golf tonight correct? Is that the dinner plans for people?

The time thrown around was 7pm, so I planned on eating there. I can't go to top golf without playing for 2 hours. It's hard to stop after the first hour.

Dang, I forgot that was tonight too.

The time thrown around was 7pm, so I planned on eating there. I can't go to top golf without playing for 2 hours. It's hard to stop after the first hour.
Sounds good. Not sure I will be able to make it, as I am heading to UST when I land, but if I can, I will at least come by and say hi to everybody and have a drink for a bit.

Not sure yet if I can make Top Golf tonight. We have a pretty big install I will be helping with at 1PM so it might run late if we run into problems.

Google is telling me 3 1/2 hours to UST from my house. Probably give myself 5 hours of drive time just in case.

Just landed. After I get my rental car I'm going to see if I can get a round in. Can't wait to meet most of you guys at top golf tonight.

Just landed. After I get my rental car I'm going to see if I can get a round in. Can't wait to meet most of you guys at top golf tonight.
Dang goodluck! The wind is brutal right now.

My wife texted me that it will be 25 degrees cooler today and very windy. Hit'em low

Good thing I have a high ball flight.

1cb728e466c623dd2d964d0b3953e777.jpg

fe2af944f99fa8588a99f3ff977bf6cb.jpg

pretty exciting stuff

looks pretty limited lol

Bad to the freaking bone!!!!!!!

Enjoy your round, where are you playing?

Iron Horse. Its a nice course but damn is it punishing especially with this wind.

Waiting on my boy GregDan at the airport. The weather is awesome down here!!

Also, for those who can make it, Top Golf in The Colony tonight. Meet there at 7 pm.

Oh its that Top Golf. That is about 20 miles from where I am staying, so I probably cant make it. Hope everybody has fun. Did you reserve the bays? I know that many times there is over an hour wait at Top Golf facilities.

Back