The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Ready willing and able. Tuned in too!

JM

Opportunity awaits! Thus begins the slow climb to the top of one wild roller coaster ride for 10 very luck people.

The redeem team......that's cute. Maybe you can get a voucher to redeem for shop credit after the Zoo Crew wins again.

Here we go!

The redeem team......that's cute. Maybe you can get a voucher to redeem for shop credit after the Zoo Crew wins again.

Can I? Because that was a pretty sweet deal last year. :D

Just so everybody knows, Jason was not able to film any videos as he was out of the office working when we were there. I believe he will have a few choice words (I hope) on our next visit in a few weeks.

And maybe you'll win a match this year. :alien:
A whole lot of possibilities for a whole new year and a whole new team.

Looking forward to this and hopefully earn a spot.

Maybe you can get a voucher to redeem for shop credit after the Zoo Crew wins again.

Will one of your teammates try and leave their purchase laying around somewhere again? Asking for research purposes...

A special event anyone would be lucky to get a spot. I cant for signups

m-w.jpg

Like everyone, I would absolutely love to be a part of this!

Man I want it. So bad. Hopefully this comes at a time where I can be there to try to get into these Contests. #RedemptionTime

I can't wait for the contests to start. "Better" is an incredible thought, after following along with the last two.

Not sure how it gets better than 2014...

But I'm willing to find out!

Man I want it. So bad. Hopefully this comes at a time where I can be there to try to get into these Contests. #RedemptionTime

The contests are held right here on the THP Forum. There are separate threads for every single one of them just like previous years. All you have to do is enter each one for a chance.

Not sure how it gets better than 2014...

But I'm willing to find out!

Thats what they say about all THP Events and they always do. The ZooCrew and THP share the same philosophy, move onwards and upwards.

I don't know how it can get better but THP and Callaway always find ways to blow our minds. #TeamRedemption will be taking the belt. JMan will lead to victory. I want to be a part of this. It will be epic for sure!

Sounds awesome! I will definitely be trying to get in on this one!

Will one of your teammates try and leave their purchase laying around somewhere again? Asking for research purposes...

If one of my TEAMMATES does, one of his/her fellow TEAM MEMBERS will help them out, even if they are not at their best because it is a TEAM event and we win or lose together as a TEAM.

If one of my TEAMMATES does, one of his/her fellow TEAM MEMBERS will help them out, even if they are not at their best because it is a TEAM event and we win or lose together as a TEAM.

So what you are saying is there is no I in team, but there are two of them in WINNING?

There's no I in Team.

But there is one in Clive75.

FACT.

I could care less about I's, me's, my's....this is about winning. This is about redemption.

Personal performances don't equal belt. THP wants that belt.

I think there was one in Clive65 that day as well.

That's all hearsay. Except we don't hear about it.

I think there was one in Clive65 that day as well.

That's true. But my score was without the influence of a closed-head injury.

Back