Titleist 915h Ap 1 gapping

tzeboss

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi
I have ap1 716 and thinking of buying 915h 24 degree hybrid. My 5 iron is 25 degree. Anyone with experience on the gap between these 2? Its only 1 degree but one is hybrid which i guess generates more ball speed??
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally that gap is only going to gubernatorial a person a few yards difference. I recommend finding solace to hit both and see what your gapping is and see if it's worth it. For me I prefer 3-4* through out my irons and hybrids

Generally that gap is only going to gubernatorial a person a few yards difference. I recommend finding solace to hit both and see what your gapping is and see if it's worth it. For me I prefer 3-4* through out my irons and hybrids

Freddy is that you

Longer shaft, different weighting. I imagine you will swing the hybrid faster and should launch higher for longer distance. Go swing one. Only real way to know.

Hi
I have ap1 716 and thinking of buying 915h 24 degree hybrid. My 5 iron is 25 degree. Anyone with experience on the gap between these 2? Its only 1 degree but one is hybrid which i guess generates more ball speed??
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 4 iron 716 and after testing went with a 23 degree 816h1. They are about 15 yards difference in distance. I believe the 4 iron is 23 degrees as well.

Back