Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

These look awesome. I am a huge UA fan... But if the $180 rumor is true, probably sit this one out. I don't get why golf shoes are getting so expensive? I'm not being cheap (as I spend a ton on golf stuff) but with shoes,I feel like that first time you get in a bunker or play in wet grass they immediately get all dirty and are never the same..

Am I the only one that thinks they look like they sit tall from that pic?

I'm a zero drop kinda guy myself. I know no data, just going off those pics.

I can't tell if it might be more of an illusion from that black piece on the back or not. If you look how they're cut to go below your ankle then they look like they actually sit low? I can't really tell from these pictures.

They look solid for a sneaker type golf shoe. I'm impressed.

I like the looks. From the backside, it almost looks like a softball shoe

ad6e7b3a312e6440289c5b542bab483d.jpg

Side view from twitter

Just do not care for the look. I know there are some that love the brand, and I think in that case they will love these as well. But my gut says a person is going to have to love the brand going in, to jump on these.

Gary Woodland had a black pair on at the API. Would love to see them bring those to retail.

They appear to be light and breathable and they look pretty good. I have had UA shoes in the past for running and the gym and they are great for about a week then they don't seem to be as comfortable. I'm glad they are in the market but cautious to give them my money.

Just do not care for the look. I know there are some that love the brand, and I think in that case they will love these as well. But my gut says a person is going to have to love the brand going in, to jump on these.

I actually really like the look and I'm not really a big UA fan. They look comfortable but who knows. Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on these.

So, they took their football shoe and put golf spikes on them? Screeeeeams football cleet to me there.

If we could still wear metal spikes, they'd have another "Click clack" ad campaign on their hands.

They look light...I've always found UA shoes kind of heavy, if they are as light as they look, definitely going to try them!

Champ Zarma spikes which I like but these are not my cup of tea.

Wow. As much as I like the shoes, I would never spend that much for a pair.

That's right around average with the rest of the new releases

I like be the look. I signed up for early access and unless they are sill expensive they are probably getting ordered.

Definitely not my cup of tea but I know some folks are excited to get them. They do remind me of my softball cleats.

They look very tall. Just not my cuppa tea. Compared to a lot of other company's offerings, they don't look very dynamic.

I'm a big fan of these after seeing that side view. Then again, I have UA cleats that I use for lacrosse as well and I'm a UA fan. So maybe that's part of it.

JB...you've made my weekend. Not sure if anyone recalls l, but I'm not a fan of UA at all. I just only wear their polos, pants, belts, hats, socks, underwear, fitted/compression undershirts, coldgear, jackets, pullovers, vests, sunglasses, workout clothes, swim trunks, sneakers and sandals...but really that's it. Not a big fan :act-up:.

Ive been looking forward to this shoe release the moment I saw them in Hawaii on Jordan Spieth. I didn't even know who he was at the time, just that I needed these shoes lol. I've been a big fan of UA before I got into golf, just so happens they make some great golf clothes.

I've liked all the looks so far, I can't wait to see what all the color options are.

I like it I bought a pair of UA shoes at Sam's a month or so ago and love them.

Back