2017 Cure Putters

I took the CX2 out for her maiden voyage on the practice green yesterday afternoon, I had her all the way weighed up, so all 6 weights, at home on the carpet I thought it was going to be too heavy, especially with the lighter stock grip, but I was pleasantly surprised, felt great, pace was awesome, and the stability just can't be beat!

It's going to be extended just a bit and the Lamkin Flat Cat Solution put on today for my round tomorrow, can't wait to see how it rolls!

Looks like a 2017 model is headed to the OK outpost of THP HQ for review!

well hey now! Looks like one is headed to NY as well!

well hey now! Looks like one is headed to NY as well!

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting! I'm curious to see what arrives.

There was an arrival to the OK outpost of THP today, of the Cure variety.

A left-handed center-shafted CX3 putter that I will be putting through its paces. Pics here in the next couple of days and then I'll get it out on the course!

left handed?

I was wondering that as well

After a couple of sub par putting sessions made some changes to the Cure. Added some weight and made the lie angle more upright initial impressions on the practice green. Have a round Thursday interested to see how the changes pan out.

Thank goodness this putter can be weighted up, with the Lamkin Solution the added weight is perfect.

Would love to have a sight line on the top, but this feels great, easy to setup, and the platinum finish is great in all weather/light.

A 2017 RX4 was delivered to the house while I was away. Will get some photos and the review process underway here in the next couple of days. I have an older RX putter and last year's CX1 putter around so I am looking forward to it. I have little doubt that my most consistent putting was done last year with the CX model, now we shall see what comes of this as the shape and look is so much different.

A 2017 RX4 was delivered to the house while I was away. Will get some photos and the review process underway here in the next couple of days. I have an older RX putter and last year's CX1 putter around so I am looking forward to it. I have little doubt that my most consistent putting was done last year with the CX model, now we shall see what comes of this as the shape and look is so much different.

Looking forward to your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too honestly. When we were at the Cure events last year, my favorite putter was the RX3. I felt like I couldn't miss with it. This one is a touch larger, so I am curious to see if I get the same feeling.

me too honestly. When we were at the Cure events last year, my favorite putter was the RX3. I felt like I couldn't miss with it. This one is a touch larger, so I am curious to see if I get the same feeling.
Don't F with the grip this time around.

Will throw up a new thread later today, but wanted to drop these in here. This is of a 2015 Cure RX2 putter and this years RX4. The evolution they have made in their design with the RX series is moving in the right direction IMO. More on that in the review thread when I get that up later.

i-STbzg5p-XL.jpg

i-gBncx5j-XL.jpg

i-86TGP3m-XL.jpg

Going to give these few pics a quick bump considering the time I posted them.

I really like the looks of the RX4 vs. the older RX2. Like you, I think I prefer the RX series to the CX, and it's probably the fine tuning that you can do in terms of lie angle adjustment/weight. It's nice to be able to dial in on a putting green, especially when good putter fittings are probably the hardest to come by.

I like the cambered sole vs the completely flat one on the RX2 especially.

After playing around with Cure putters on my clubs practice green several times I finally picked up my first Cure putter, a 2016 CX2 new with the weight kit and headcover on ebay for $110 shipped. The 2017 model in the lower photo looks a little sleeker but I couldn't pass up last years model at such a big discount.

I look forward to giving it a proper test drive.

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_1_b2a86603-d867-4dcc-ae7d-51d0f053d4a0_large.jpg

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_1_2c8b66f5-a931-410f-8046-143c9ba590ca_large.jpg

After playing around with Cure putters on my clubs practice green several times I finally picked up my first Cure putter, a 2016 CX2 new with the weight kit and headcover on ebay for $110 shipped. The 2017 model in the lower photo looks a little sleeker but I couldn't pass up last years model at such a big discount.

I look forward to giving it a proper test drive.

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_1_b2a86603-d867-4dcc-ae7d-51d0f053d4a0_large.jpg

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_1_2c8b66f5-a931-410f-8046-143c9ba590ca_large.jpg
At that price, that's sweet deal on a great putter!

Hello proto.

Saw that...Very good looking.

Saw this this morning.

Back