2017 Cure Putters

I still think I need to get my hands on an RX series version. Let's get crazy, why not, how about an RX5? Ha.

Knowing you liked the Cure CX, you should give the RX a try. When I tested a bunch of putters a few months ago, I was sure I was going to be blown away by the RX. I could not make it work, and I attribute that to alignment woes. A center-shafted CX3 is intriguing to me. For me, it's some unknown combination of center shaft, face balanced, and alignment aid that makes a putter work for me. My current gamer lacks a center shaft but is face balanced and has a big alignment aid, and I really like it. My gold standard putter remains the SeeMore Giant M1t, which is center-shafted and face balanced, but lacks a long alignment aid, which I suppose speaks to the brilliance of their RST.

Great looking putters!

Wondering if the CX3 is available without the white on top?

The covers for this year are awesome!
C3H7IOHWEAAzRXf.jpg

And look at this limited edition!
16142803_1208831682503210_7835625122379461659_n.jpg

Pretty awesome segment in the THP PGA Show coverage involving the new HC's. They look good, and FUN.

I'd fire off a tweet to them and ask dude, because I'm honestly not sure!

A CX CS will be in the bag this year for sure!

I'm believe we can omit the laser engraving if you like. Please call or email customer service on Monday and they can give you more info - 904.503.3468 / info@cureputters.com
Thanks

That new RX head cover looks amazing!
C4JuH5yW8AAYOWA.jpg

Really wanted to say how impressed I am with how they've turned the acoustics around on their putters. Night and day difference in sound, really awesome to see them listen to feedback and make changes so quickly.

The ltd edition head covers are up on the site. I'm tempted to get rid of my CX1 for an RX model just so I can grab one of those it's so big awesome head covers!!!! Gutted they didn't bring that cover out for the CX series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm believe we can omit the laser engraving if you like. Please call or email customer service on Monday and they can give you more info - 904.503.3468 / info@cureputters.com
Thanks

Got this email about a week ago so I'm hopeful

I just emailed my factory manager seeing if he can build me a putter and not mark it with the top sight line for you. I spoke with the rep who was at the PGA stop about the unmarked one he had and said it was not in the best shape so i'm going to see if we can get a new one made for you as we are only offering the top sight line model on the website. I'll keep you informed on what I find out.

The CS CX1 looks solid!

The ltd edition head covers are up on the site. I'm tempted to get rid of my CX1 for an RX model just so I can grab one of those it's so big awesome head covers!!!! Gutted they didn't bring that cover out for the CX series.

Haha that headcover is awesome.

THP pga show coverage first look strikes again...

Haha, that is maybe the greatest headcover I've ever seen. Unfortunately the looks I'd get from my wife, not to mention opening myself up to potential jabs from her...Probably will leave me using my plain Jane headcover...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Haha, that is maybe the greatest headcover I've ever seen. Unfortunately the looks I'd get from my wife, not to mention opening myself up to potential jabs from her...Probably will leave me using my plain Jane headcover...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have to agree. If there's a better head over out there, I've yet to see it!

Im back in a Cure Putter and liking what I am getting out of it. Really want to give a thorough test to the CX3, because the shape suits my eye.

Im back in a Cure Putter and liking what I am getting out of it. Really want to give a thorough test to the CX3, because the shape suits my eye.

JB, we've got a CX3 and some 2017 samples coming your way.

I love the look of the cx3. It would tough to knock my current cure from the bag, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it. I rolled my model ridiculous today on the putting green.

I've got my fingers crossed for the Cure Giveaway, would love to game a CS CX3!

Really diggin' the CX1... Looks great!

I have been rolling it for a while now. the MOI is solid, the putter feels great and I am making more putts.

I have been rolling it for a while now. the MOI is solid, the putter feels great and I am making more putts.

Good to know... I might have to track one down (CX1) and give it some playing time. I like my Axis1, but this one may be worth a try

Back