Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

Really really really hoping mine get here in time. Ugh.

How is the toe box on these compared to say the biodrives?

Mine finally came in, oh my, so comfy. Makes me like spikes again.

I finally got a chance to try these on, quite comfortable and I'm sure quite stable on the course, a little heavy for my taste, I guess I'm used to the lightweight spikeless, I thin the spineless of these will be in the rotation for sure.

These are awesome, loved wearing them yesterday.

Do want! These look great - time to give puma a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have more feedback on these?

Hard pondering the all black pair, need to have one good pair of spikes for my golf and pondering these, still love my Biodrives though.

Anyone have more feedback on these?

Hard pondering the all black pair, need to have one good pair of spikes for my golf and pondering these, still love my Biodrives though.
I love them. Comfy as hell. Wore my white/black pair in Cali at #TheGrandaddy and several times since getting home.

I think I'm going to pick up a pair of new shoes before Kentwool, just can't decide between these and the spikeless. I've heard such good things on these, and I'm wondering if the full spike platform is the way to go.

I think I'm going to pick up a pair of new shoes before Kentwool, just can't decide between these and the spikeless. I've heard such good things on these, and I'm wondering if the full spike platform is the way to go.

Duh, both.

C'mon Kyle!

Duh, both.

C'mon Kyle!
I wish I could!

Honestly the black color options is so similar in both, I'm having a hard time picking between them!

Duh, both.

C'mon Kyle!

Haha what he said.
There will be more than one round of golf, or go full baller and switch mid round

How does the sizing run on these? I've varied between 10.5 and 11 in Puma. I wear 11 in Nike LC3's.

Definitely want to rock a pair of these. Never have owned a pair of Puma.

How comparable are these to the Adidas Boost? If even a comparison can be made.

How does the sizing run on these? I've varied between 10.5 and 11 in Puma. I wear 11 in Nike LC3's.
I'm a 14 and 14 in these is true to size for me.

I ordered a pair of these off a good seller on the bay for $115 delivered. Can't wait to get these in as it will be nice to have a pair of spikes to wear again with the wet weather.

Will be keeping my eye out for when they are sub $100. I will get some then. Such a good looking golf shoe. Wanting a pair of spikeless puma's first. But these will be after that.

I ordered a pair of these off a good seller on the bay for $115 delivered. Can't wait to get these in as it will be nice to have a pair of spikes to wear again with the wet weather.
I think I was checking the same one, went spikeless instead, but I'm thinking one of these will need to get added in the next couple months.

I think I was checking the same one, went spikeless instead, but I'm thinking one of these will need to get added in the next couple months.

I was torn, have been going spike less for the last year+ but last round out I slipped twice on the tee and once in the fairway. Probably nothing to do with the shoes, but has me wanting to try spiked again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the toe box fit in these? I tried 2 different pairs of the TitanLite and they were just too snug in the toes.

I'm pretty particular (the Mrs. would say ridiculous) about how my shoes fit. Currently I'm wearing the True Linkswear PHX which has a super wide toe box, but want a spiked shoe for next year, and these look really great! Hopefully I can find a store nearby that has them, so I can try them on.

Not as wide as BioDrive but wider than most Pumas.

Back