What coffee are you drinking?

I use an aeropress and I love it !

I second the aeropress. There's noting better for making one mug of coffee at a time. It only cost $20 and you control the brew temperature and extraction time. Travels well too, all you need is hot water.

This spring I started roasting green coffee beans at home. It's been a pretty fun experiment. I started off using a heat gun to roast the beans but I wasn't really happy with the consistency so I bought a Behmor 1600. It's pretty much a toaster oven with a rotating drum and control board to manage the temperature. I'm not quite to the point where I feel like I'm really getting the most flavor out of the beans all the time, but I always end up with something that's drinkable. It's been a great way to learn more about coffee too, where it's from, the elevation it's grown at, how it was processed, how the beans are sorted. Green coffee beans are pretty cheap too. You can get some pretty good green beans for $5-8 / pound so it doesn't cost a lot to experiment.

I third the aeropress. Makes Marc's coffee delectable. ;)

Straight black... Whatever's available, but, given a choice I go with Kona.

I have a typical drip machine at home with the timer so I can set it the night before. At work I have a cheap 2 cup machine on my desk.

A cafe local here had a big red nespresso machine (commercial) and it made a fantastic cappuccino. Does anyone know of which nespresso machine would be best to replicate? The first time we went I thought they pulled the shot and frothed the milk themselves. Second time I watched and it was just a button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me some Jamaica blue in the pot with a splash of cream

How do you Coffee?

How do you Coffee?

Black.

Often.

Black, just about any kind but prefer Eight O Clock

Evidently I don't. I walked out this AM and left it on the counter...

Tasters Choice instant at one cup daily. Maybe on a cold winter day I will go for two.

Donut House K-Cup/Keurig. Agave to sweeten and either Coldstone creamer or Dunkin's caramel creamer.

I don't like coffee very much, but I see a cup in my future this morning.
I bet I could guess the brand, based on THP business relationships of course. Hehe

I couldn't resist. Drink one for me too GG, the return to school is kicking my ass.

We still use an old Cuisinart and enjoy Caribou. Two cups for me every morning with a little half & half and sweet n low.

Had my fix of Nespresso Kazaar this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black.

My great grandfather used to drink his black with a shot of whiskey and a pat of butter. He lived to his late 90s. I think I need to adopt his coffee method.

My great grandfather used to drink his black with a shot of whiskey and a pat of butter. He lived to his late 90s. I think I need to adopt his coffee method.

...what? I think I just threw up a little.

...what? I think I just threw up a little.

The butter thing is super common, I believe it's called bulletproof. I have never tried it because it sounds gross, but it's made a huge comeback recently.

I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar. The sweeter the better, and the less I taste actually coffee the better.

Either Trout's coffee, or when I run out, eight o'clock beans. I prefer to ground my own, not because I can tell a difference in taste, but because my parents bought me a bean grinder for Christmas one year and I'm using that sumbitch.

I like coffee with a little half n half. No sweetener. Although, when in out of half n half or milk, I throw some Bailey's Irish Creme in and head to work.

The butter thing is super common, I believe it's called bulletproof. I have never tried it because it sounds gross, but it's made a huge comeback recently.

I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar. The sweeter the better, and the less I taste actually coffee the better.

That's common? Weird. Never heard of it before haha

My brother in law does the bulletproof coffee thing and it's kind of weird. There is some weird pure butter you're supposed to use along with a particular kind of coffee grind and it's supposed to be super nutritious, etc. I was intrigued for a little bit, but then realized what a pain it would be to do.

Americano Black from the local "bro what's up bro what can I get yah bro? What ya got got going on today bro? Sweet Bro have a brotastic day bro!" Coffee drive through. It's always funny because then you hear the murmurs over the overly loud music.. "did some one seriously just order black coffee ehhr mer grd"

Black.

WTH was the butter for? :alien:

A quick google search shows that it apparently does have health benefits.

I've apparently been doing it wrong. I've often thrown a shot of whiskey in my coffee, but never a pat of butter. Guess I'll have to try it.

I've apparently been doing it wrong. I've often thrown a shot of whiskey in my coffee, but never a pat of butter. Guess I'll have to try it.

That must be the key to finding fairways. Going to start doing that more often haha

Back