Swing Caddie sc100 and sc200 personal experiences requested

khaos288

Reaction score
Handicap
hey everyone,

I have a little garage set up, and am looking to make my practice in there more valuable. Do any other hackers have a swing caddie they use? How do you feel about it's information and accuracy?

The official THP review seemed good, but I'm wondering how people like it in their hands?

hey everyone,

I have a little garage set up, and am looking to make my practice in there more valuable. Do any other hackers have a swing caddie they use? How do you feel about it's information and accuracy?

The official THP review seemed good, but I'm wondering how people like it in their hands?
FWIW, I used the heck out of both beyond the review, they got a thorough work over before words were ever put down.

For what they are, and their limitations (because there are some) the accuracy is very good.

I have the SC200 and its very good, although I've never used it indoors. The downside that I could see is that you might be practicing without any idea what the ball flight would be, but I've enjoyed my time with the SC200. I suggest you read JMan's review too - its good.

I have the SC200 and its very good, although I've never used it indoors. The downside that I could see is that you might be practicing without any idea what the ball flight would be, but I've enjoyed my time with the SC200. I suggest you read JMan's review too - its good.

Jmans review is what has me thinking about taking the plunge. It sounds good, but I'm worried about indoor accuracy. Generally I can tell if I mishit with a slice or hook with my irons. They give great feedback on that front

I have the SC100 (got an open box for pretty good price). I use it 2 ways: (1) the randomized target mode for practicing wedge shots of varying distances is pretty fun and a nice break from only hunting the two typical 100 and 50 yd flags on a range and (2) if I'm trying out new clubs on the range it is a good way to measure distances for comparison purposes or for gapping estimation.

My experience is that distance & ss accuracy has been pretty good - especially for price point. Pretty much everything Jman said in his review.

The only downside I've experienced is that I can't break it out on the range without at least a couple of people interrupting me to ask what it is :) Not that I'm anti-social but sometimes I prefer to not get in long conversations while I'm out there.

Back