What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 12 holes and then had to be carted off the course because of back spasms or whatever. I all know is it hurt like a sob..
That stinks OG! Get better quickly!

Played 12 holes and then had to be carted off the course because of back spasms or whatever. I all know is it hurt like a sob..

I feel for you, first time my back went out I laid on the den floor for 24 hours, had to crawl to the bathroom and back. I have some major relaxers from the doc now. Good luck, it can go out at any time.

Hit the range, then went to Dicks Sporting Goods to have a friend try some clubs. He was just going to buy some online without trying them, so I was pushing him to at least try them first. Actually was a good thing because he was hitting another set better than the ones he wanted.

Bucket at the range. Tinkering with grip size. Put on a midsize gp z cord and felt pretty good. I think I'm going midsize on the irons and wedges

Picked up a new bag for peanuts after using a gift card I won and trading in some stuff. Also took a few cuts with the FG Tour TC wedges...I am a fan.

Went back to PGA and hits some wedges, then went to the club hitting on the range into a 25+ mph wind.

Hacked round 18 holes, stuck behind four 5 ball groups. YES a Saturday morning and they had 5 balls teeing off from the tips again. When they are slicing drivers off the tee on Par 3's its time for me to stop booking weekend tee offs and only play on weekdays. On a positive RTX 2.0's are performing well.

I know its late at night but i am considering it tomorrow. So going to play 9 with a few buddies today.

Hacked round 18 holes, stuck behind four 5 ball groups. YES a Saturday morning and they had 5 balls teeing off from the tips again. When they are slicing drivers off the tee on Par 3's its time for me to stop booking weekend tee offs and only play on weekdays. On a positive RTX 2.0's are performing well.

That sounds horrendous. Is this a common thing for that course (I'm inclined to say yes since you said again)? Can you bring this to anyone's attention or is the pro shop/starter sending them out in 5s?

Unfortunately it is pretty normal, especially this time of year when it is low season. Tour companies book up tee times and the courses need / want the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went to the range last nite hit my new driver. Callaway x2hot adilia tour blue stiff shaft. Hit it great!!!!!!!!...........on the range LOL!

Well, I was planning on golf today but its ugly windy outside and not the kind of day I want for my first round of the season. I just don't enjoy really windy days. Not so much because the golf itself but its just not imo pleasant to be on the course. Cold I can tolerate, but too much wind I just don't like so I sit here now contemplating what to do. Not so pleasant golf, or get started on some household tasks I have to get done this spring which of course is always pleasant lol.

Carpet putting and THP'ing..

Watched a bunch of Rick Shiels youtube videos on driver testing and head-to-head driver contests. Pretty decent watch, especially since he displays the launch monitor and discusses each number.

Played 18 in 5 frieking hours! I am growing to hate holiday weekend golf.

Got in some range work. Ahhhhh it felt so good to get in some swings.

Played 18 in a local tournament.

Played 9 holes with a few buddies and cleaned the clubs. Other than that and THP that's it for today

Worked on my wedges in the yard and hit driver in the net.

Played 18, THPed, and have done some club pondering.

Built some clubs and THP browsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back