Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

Jen and I wish we could have said bye to everyone, but we were wrecked. Mostly me, actually. 2 days out there was brutal. Always fun, but a beating was put on my body this weekend.
Playing with the Ward's, the Howzat's and the Buckets' was great. There were some really solid shots struck despite the heat and the ladies did very well.
Pretty sure the two of us made some new friends this weekend and that's what I love about THP; great people at every event.
There will be photos downloaded when we get home Monday. We're staying tonight to rest up for the short ol drive home.
Thanks to Josh, Morgan, and CPG, for the great weekend. There will a recap, I guess, after I get pics off my camera.

If you want moderately priced great food at Downtown Disney, hit up House of Blues.
Arron Sanchez put together a great menu and its fantastic.
The food trucks there are decent too!

Good stuff folks! :clapp:

Jen and I wish we could have said bye to everyone, but we were wrecked. Mostly me, actually. 2 days out there was brutal. Always fun, but a beating was put on my body this weekend.
Playing with the Ward's, the Howzat's and the Buckets' was great. There were some really solid shots struck despite the heat and the ladies did very well.
Pretty sure the two of us made some new friends this weekend and that's what I love about THP; great people at every event.
There will be photos downloaded when we get home Monday. We're staying tonight to rest up for the short ol drive home.
Thanks to Josh, Morgan, and CPG, for the great weekend. There will a recap, I guess, after I get pics off my camera.

Have a safe trip back and it was awesome meeting you guys

Love all the awesome updates! Looks like a blast.

We were going to Buffalo Wild Wings but it'd closed for remodel. We are at the Ale House in LBV across from Grand Cypress

Wish I would of thought to look here. Now I'm sad that I didn't see it. We ended up getting a sandwich at Publix when we saw BWW was closed. They must of just closed too cause I think they were open last week. Wish we could of got to say goodbye to everyone. We had such a great time this weekend that my wife said afterwards, "I soooo wanna do this again next year".

Thank you again to Morgan and Josh for everything you guys do and a big thanks to Mike and T.O. for all you did with us, you guys were awesome and it was great meeting you all.

No reason to thank us guys, this was all about the participants. We had a great time at the course, the resort and the dinners.

Can't forget a thanks to 441 for the behind the scenes work. The resort is phenomenal and you get a golf clap for this rate. Well worth every penny this entire weekend

Guess what guys...We are headed back to that resort in Sept...
I kid I kid...

Big thanks to 441 for all he does that no one sees. Had a blast meeting everyone and had some fun with several of the couples at both dinners and around the resort.

Finally got my GoPro plugged in. Here's my group's 18th hole photo.
GOPR0161.JPG

Great stuff everyone!! I enjoyed following along thought the weekend. Hope to be in attendance for the 2016 edition!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Hey guys and gals, that was really fun! But me and those bunkers did not get along. Hope everyone had a great time! Playing with Yagley and JLD was awesome today, as was the rest of our group of Gregdan, caeleric + SO's. We all had a great time and all had some great moments. The course was hotttttt today, but beautiful weather in general. Fantastic event! Great work and thank you to everyone who helped put it on (JB, GG, and MD441 at least)!

So close to winning that driver today though! Caught the tee shot a little fat and was kinda hoping I was just off the green, but instead was about a foot on (darn RSi2's!) so I left Emily with too much work to do. she had a great couple of putts at it that ended up just missing by a couples inches. Congrats to those that did it! If only it was the par 3 a couple holes prior that I stuck to 5 feet.

Pictures from on the course, Sunday round....

5d1526bac53767a89c9c032fef9051e1.jpg
6b9255af38c40564e370fc675147b1d7.jpg
ac5c7cd3221faa8829666c6d8f29bda5.jpg
e0d4e606516aec19b4578defbe0b8803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all out of gas. Perhaps hit it a little too hard this weekend. Got almost zero sleep last night, and crashing hard.

Played it safe on hole #7 but duffed the bump and run. Missed holing the second chip by inches to win the driver. Maybe next time.

Played it safe on hole #7 but duffed the bump and run. Missed holing the second chip by inches to win the driver. Maybe next time.

Would have won had Gina had a shot dang it

In case anyone forgot...that swag was on point.

Had an amazing weekend with some really awesome people! Today's round was not bad but I just couldn't get my wife to turn down the power on her putting. She had some great putts and actually hit the center of the hole to win the driver but just a bit too much steam. Thought it should count for something but no dice. haha

Thanks to the Caeleric's and cbaker's along with Mike and JLD for a fun fun round and lots of laughs. Hoping we can do it again next year!

Would have won had Gina had a shot dang it

Believe me, I wanted to get on in one and rely on her to putt it, but I chose the safe club and came up short. She putted a few pars and did a great job.

Paula practicing before the round. Some speed challenges most of the day but hit good ones when it counted.

2de66cef22ffc318c62fd03062214574.jpg

Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

We had a blast this weekend with everyone.. Thanks to JB and GG and TO & Mike from Cobra. Par 3s still beat me up so didn't give my wife a chance to win me a driver. I know for a fact we'll be trying for LiiTA again. THPrs are fun golf loving people. I have some pics to post when i wake up

We made it home and the THP Sunday blues are starting to kick in hehe. What a fun weekend! Thank you JB, GG, Mikedean441 and the Cobra/Puma staff. We had a great time with fellow THPers and LIITA was a huge success!!

Back