Episode 3: 2017 PGA Merchandise Show with THP Golf

Another great sode. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great episode, guys!! And Dean Snell looks like a hockey player for sure.

Outstanding coverage. The pace of the episode was perfect as were the "info bubbles". It's impressive how much detail is included in quick hit spots.

I agree, it looked a lot better when Dean picked it up. It has to be lite also. I wonder what the weight is.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Empty is was just over 2.5lbs.

Another great episode. I enjoyed the Snell segment as well as the info about the new Ping wedges. Graphics were top notch again.

Great Episode - I can see Greg19 and Dean Snell getting along big time with the NE accent during the Snell event in Alabama.

That new bag concept looks like a winner and I think I would get along with Mr. Snell just fine. Another great episode.

Without a doubt my favorite episode. Really enjoyed the videos that made the cut for this one. Talking to Dean Snell and he mentions a fight on the golf course, how do you not wonder if he went Happy Gilmore on that poor guy. The slap video, good god. As for the two unknown products, Paladin putters looked incredibly nice and had a lovely feel. That carry bag I still think is really cool and I hope the demonstration showed why.

Just by judging from pics, there was no way to understand how the bag worked. Great job on that. The interview with Dean flowed real nicely. Good job also switching from the fight back to R&D of the new Snell balls so quickly.

JMan dropping knowledge on the TM putters was real useful and have to admit got a kick out of the headcover bit.

There was a lot of info in these 12 minutes. This is the first one I watched on the big screen and it made a huge difference. There has to be a ton of work editing them and I'm surprised how quickly they've been made available along with the video quality and overall polish.

Episode 3: 2017 PGA Merchandise Show with THP Golf

It needs be said. We (I use this term
loosley as James and Dean did most of the heavy lifting and JB killed the edit) didn't have a ton of time to study the gear spoken about in these videos. These guys got prepped on the spot and crushed it. Sometimes in one take other took a couple but in the end the information was completely conveyed and unique

While this is a huge departure from our usual coverage and won't be everyone cup of tea. It would be irresponsible of me not to point out that the team went above and beyond to bring our viewer the best most unique coverage of the PGA merchandise show. JB and GG should be proud of the work and direction this points us. I'm glad to have been a small part of this.

I can't believe how well these came out!!! Bravo boys!!!!

I don't think I've said this yet but great job on all 3 episodes, fellas!! I'm ready to see the next two very soon!

It needs be said. We (I use this term
loosley as James and Dean did most of the heavy lifting and JB killed the edit) didn't have a ton of time to study the gear spoken about in these videos. These guys got prepped on the spot and crushed it. Sometimes in one take other took a couple but in the end the information was completely conveyed and unique

While this is a huge departure from our usual coverage and won't be everyone cup of tea. It would be irresponsible of me not to point out that the team went above and beyond to bring our viewer the best most unique coverage of the PGA merchandise show. JB and GG should be proud of the work and direction this points us. I'm glad to have been a small part of this.

I can't believe how well these came out!!! Bravo boys!!!!

I've said it since we got down to FL, this entire venture was and is a complete team effort. The only way things could turn out the way they did, is if we worked together and made things happen. Was such a great week and it's fun to sit back and watch what transpired at the show.

Love seeing Dean get slapped. :alien:

Love seeing Dean get slapped. :alien:

That was a great slap!!! I saw Chris tucker jump
Into the frame and say 'you!!!! Go knocked the eff out!!!! MAN!!!

Another great episode and I loved how much substance there was on each product.

The Honma 6 layer ball is insane, looking forward to thoughts on that.
Poor Ddec's face.
And I loved Dean's "custom" grip

another fine job performed by all

Solid 3rd episode. The content really flows and it's well presented.

Puma sound chuck mini is an immediate ponder

Dean Snell really does look like an ex hockey player. HaHa. I'm looking forward to meeting him in a couple of weeks.

awesome episode, really enjoyed the ending bit on snell golf. may have to order a dozen after listening to his fight story

Working my way through this video:

1 - The Pickup Bag is really interesting. I had seen the pictures last week, but not the demonstration of how it folded up when lifted...very nifty.
2 - All of the guys are doing an amazing job with the interviews and info pieces. Professional when it is called for, or adding moments of levity, really amazing when you consider they all have non-media day jobs.
3 - I'm not messing with Captain Dean Snell.

Working my way through this video:

All of the guys are doing an amazing job with the interviews and info pieces. Professional when it is called for, or adding moments of levity, really amazing when you consider they all have non-media day jobs.

Thanks AD. They really did. One of my favorites was the Titleist video where it is all about dispelling myths.
A funny thing not caught on video is when Dean was shooting the Scotty Cameron video in Episode 2, my friend at Titleist says to Dean at completion "You got one piece wrong, can you reshoot". We did, but it turned out, Dean had it right the first time...haha

Thanks AD. They really did. One of my favorites was the Titleist video where it is all about dispelling myths.
A funny thing not caught on video is when Dean was shooting the Scotty Cameron video in Episode 2, my friend at Titleist says to Dean at completion "You got one piece wrong, can you reshoot". We did, but it turned out, Dean had it right the first time...haha

I had no idea the ProV1x was the higher trajectory ball...I learn something with each one of these.

These have all been solid videos. Lot of good information and in a manageable video size.

Back