Didn't know where Benson was but I just googled it, holy **** that is far lol

It's about half my trip to Tucson. There's a reason I don't get to Phoenix very often.

Sadly, I'll be in South Carolina from the middle of April until mid-June. Army work.

I will be on leave for most of June & July, though, from about the 20th of June until the end of July. If you don't mind sweating, I'm down for some golf.

I am fat and live in Arizona. Sweating is just par for the course.

I am fat and live in Arizona. Sweating is just par for the course.

I know the week of the Fourth of July I'll be in Sedona, but otherwise, lemme talk to the wife about making a trip up to Phoenix for a spell while I'm on vacation.

I know the week of the Fourth of July I'll be in Sedona, but otherwise, lemme talk to the wife about making a trip up to Phoenix for a spell while I'm on vacation.

Ask the wife if I can come up to Sedona and we can play Oak Creek CC :)

I know a guy who might be able to get us on at Flagstaff Ranch, if you are interested in some cooler weather in July. It is a nice track just off I 40.

She says that's cool. I imagine we'll have a couch or something at the vacation house.

She says that's cool. I imagine we'll have a couch or something at the vacation house.

I was thinking for the day, but we will see how hot it is in Phoenix and maybe I might take you up on it.

No problem. Just wasn't sure how far Sedona is from Phoenix.

I'm going to be in Arizona for just over a week in early May. Would love to get a round in with some of you guys. Don't know my exact schedule yet, but looks like I'll be flying in to Phoenix on Friday, May 1st and driving down to Tucson to attend a convention at the Westin La Paloma resort. I may be able to play in Tucson Friday afternoon or Monday morning depending on arrival and such.

I'll be spending the afternoon of Monday, May 4 through Saturday, May 9th in the Scottsdale area on vacation and to move my daughter out of ASU for end of semester. I'll be golfing the mornings of Tues the 5th through Thursday the 7th for sure.

I don't think I can make it golfing, but I might be able to get over to TopGolf in Scottsdale after work if that's of any interest to you.

Anyone off March 2 and want to get a round in?

There is a nice special at The Gallery, $149 for a round, lunch, a doz Callaway ChromeSoft balls, and a hat. Thru April. I was thinking about heading that way.

I don't think I can make it golfing, but I might be able to get over to TopGolf in Scottsdale after work if that's of any interest to you.
That would work. I've been wanting to do a Top Golf and haven't made it to the one here in Atlanta yet.

Anyone off March 2 and want to get a round in?

There is a nice special at The Gallery, $149 for a round, lunch, a doz Callaway ChromeSoft balls, and a hat. Thru April. I was thinking about heading that way.

Gallery North is my favorite. You can play for $60 between June-September, but with the extras $149 is a good deal. There is a lot of competition between courses in Tucson right now. FYI, The Golf Club of Vistoso and Arizona National have both been purchased by a Canadian company and now managed by OB Sports. They are back in great condition. Winter rates between $80-$100.

i am playing Oak Creek and Sedona Golf Resort in June. Both are great tracks with beautiful views.

Phx/Metro THPers-

Anyone up for a round on 3/8?

I'd be willing to go as far as Tempe-ish (from north Glendale). I'd rather not drive deep into mesa, gilbert, or chandler.
Also, I'd like to stay under $70 which is probably the more tricky part. :)

Phx/Metro THPers-

I'd be willing to go as far as Tempe-ish (from north Glendale). I'd rather not drive deep into mesa, gilbert, or chandler.
I have to work that day. Sorry. March is bad for me until the end of the month.

Phx/Metro THPers-

Already playing on 3/7 with Spivey at Wickenburg Ranch. Sorry dude.

I'm going to be in Arizona for just over a week in early May. Would love to get a round in with some of you guys. Don't know my exact schedule yet, but looks like I'll be flying in to Phoenix on Friday, May 1st and driving down to Tucson to attend a convention at the Westin La Paloma resort. I may be able to play in Tucson Friday afternoon or Monday morning depending on arrival and such.

I'll be spending the afternoon of Monday, May 4 through Saturday, May 9th in the Scottsdale area on vacation and to move my daughter out of ASU for end of semester. I'll be golfing the mornings of Tues the 5th through Thursday the 7th for sure.
This schedule still looking good? If you feel like a small road trip, we could hit a course in N Scottsdale?

This schedule still looking good? If you feel like a small road trip, we could hit a course in N Scottsdale?

Yes, my plans are coming together for the trip. And I've already made two tee times. I'm flexible to move them to different times. Got the 36 hole special at We-Ko-Pa for $175.

Monday, May 4th - Planning on playing Tucson National, not sure which course but early, probably around 7am

Tuesday, May 5th - We-Ko-Pa Cholla at 7am - booked

Wednesday, May 6th - We-Ko-Pa Saguaro at 7am - booked

Thursday, May 7th - Thinking of playing Gainey Ranch and using my clubcorp benefits - I can inquire about guest rates for anyone that might want to join.

Would be up for Top Golf one evening as well - Tuesday/Wednesday will likely work best for me.

Yes, my plans are coming together for the trip. And I've already made two tee times. I'm flexible to move them to different times. Got the 36 hole special at We-Ko-Pa for $175.

Monday, May 4th - Planning on playing Tucson National, not sure which course but early, probably around 7am

Tuesday, May 5th - We-Ko-Pa Cholla at 7am - booked

Wednesday, May 6th - We-Ko-Pa Saguaro at 7am - booked

Thursday, May 7th - Thinking of playing Gainey Ranch and using my clubcorp benefits - I can inquire about guest rates for anyone that might want to join.

Would be up for Top Golf one evening as well - Tuesday/Wednesday will likely work best for me.
If you wouldn't mind, throw my name into the Thursday AM round.
I am working evenings that week, so TopGolf is out for me, but I am sure there are a few others who would join you, probably at the Scottsdale location.
I will PM you as things get closer.

If you wouldn't mind, throw my name into the Thursday AM round.
I am working evenings that week, so TopGolf is out for me, but I am sure there are a few others who would join you, probably at the Scottsdale location.
I will PM you as things get closer.

Cool. I'll check on the guest rate at Gainey and let you know here before booking.

The Gainey Ranch guest fee is ridiculously high. $165. Any suggestions on other places to play that Thursday that will give you a good rate as a local, and me a good rate as a tourist?

The Gainey Ranch guest fee is ridiculously high. $165. Any suggestions on other places to play that Thursday that will give you a good rate as a local, and me a good rate as a tourist?

Vista Verde at Tegavah

Troon property - you would pay what I pay. A few good choices.
Fupresti - are you interested in thurs AM also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either night would work for me.

Troon property - you would pay what I pay. A few good choices.
Fupresti - are you interested in thurs AM also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am playing in a tourney at Troon CC and I have The King the week before. I'm not sure I can commit to another weekday round right now.

Back