2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I'm in and probably have 3 similar, but I put a quiet guy as a long shot.

and.... in.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP.

Still mulling over my potential team for this one. Tires of losing

I'm in too, I'm sure others will have the same group as mine, so hopefully I'll have a favorable luck of the draw if my (our) group comes out at low group.

Good luck to you all! Thanks THP and Bridgestone for this great contest!

Still mulling over my potential team for this one. Tires of losing

The good news is you are going to win #THPLegacy so you're losing streak will come to an end shortly

Have my picks in mind, but waiting for any last second WD's. Great contest , thanks THP and BStone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder how many people put TW on their entry form.....

I did, it is Golf and anything could happen. If he does not tank before the weekend and then doesn't get struck by Lightning or fall in a sand trap and hurt his back he could end up posting a decent score...or win!! :banana:

Still thinking about my possible team to submit.

Its Masters Week!!!!

Just sent it in, thank you Bridgestone and THP.

This was tough to choose players for, the field is so thick with talent it's really anybody's tournament. I love the Masters.

I'm in.
Thanks THP !

Team submitted!

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

JM

I hope the course plays fast and firm all week, I love when those greens get going on the really slick side.

First thing I need to figure is which of the four Bridgestone staffers will miss the cut? That would ruin your whole entry! I want to take Freddie as the sentimental pick but he is getting up there and has slipped the past couple of years in finishing position and he missed the cut in 08 and 09. Sandy Lyle has missed one less cut than he he has made (although he's made the last two) but he's up there in age too. Don't want to pick one who misses the cut, so it's gotta be Sneds or Kuchar.

But watch, they will both miss the cut and Couples or Lyle will finish high!

Picks submitted. Apologies in advance to the 4 golfers I chose effectively killing any chances they had of playing well.

#luckoftheirish

I'm in. If my guys do well I'll also need to win the tie breaker...no way I'm the only one with this entry.

Submitted my pick, now to begin praying to the Masters contest gods...

Should be fun. Thanks so much to Bridgestone for offering some truly tremendous prizes!

Great contest! I've submitted my picks which will make the best sporting event of the year even more fun to watch. I will be taking Thursday and Friday afternoon off to watch it live.

Picks submitted and fingers crossed.

I did, it is Golf and anything could happen. If he does not tank before the weekend and then doesn't get struck by Lightning or fall in a sand trap and hurt his back he could end up posting a decent score...or win!! :banana:

would make a heckuva story....

ANybody else think this event has more stories than most heading in.
Tiger
Spieth, Reed, and the rest of the young guns playing exceptional.
Rory continuing
And so much more.

Back