The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

shorts huh? Guess that changes my packing list some.

Shorts woot!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Having such issues deciding which putter I want to go with. Off to the odyssey thread

I'll be getting nothing done today. Not even the ability to grade papers with what is going on in my head right now.
On every paper, write this "A" brought to you by #TheGrandaddy! And get out the door.

Also, 85* in December? One more reason a bunch of freezing Nebraskans are going to hate me. That makes the pants vs shorts debate pretty easy.

Now remember that shorts also impacts the sock choice.

#choosewisely

Hmm 80+ guess I can take the golf pants out of the suitcase

I have a growing list of family, friends and coworkers that don't golf, never will, but still want to follow along the live update thread for his event. Just added another guy to it today. To say he was impressed as I described it to him would be an understatement....

I can not wait to see what new twists await you guys this year! That forecast looks ok, if perfect weather is your thing...

Now remember that shorts also impacts the sock choice.

#choosewisely

Already been discussed.

Wear socks.

Done.

#NoRepeatsofLastTime

Looks like I will be getting 1 more round in before heading to California. Temps are going to hit 50 here tomorrow, which means O'Carroll and I will be out on the links. One last chance to get all the advice from him I possibly can. Oh and maybe work on some things.

Looks like I will be getting 1 more round in before heading to California. Temps are going to hit 50 here tomorrow, which means O'Carroll and I will be out on the links. One last chance to get all the advice from him I possibly can. Oh and maybe work on some things.

Swing down the line and not around your body with the driver. Imagine that you're hitting a 3# off the deck, up hill over trees. You'll start splitting the fairways.

I'm beyond ready for this to get rolling. Both for #TeamRedemption, AND for THP.

Its gone from anxious, to nervous, to ready to just let it all ride and soak it in.

I truly truly truly hope everyone peeks in and checks out the happenings. This is the effin' #Grandaddy of them all, the crown jewel of THP events, and one I hope further drives others to want to get to experience this awesomeness as the event lives on.

I'm beyond ready for this to get rolling. Both for #TeamRedemption, AND for THP.

Its gone from anxious, to nervous, to ready to just let it all ride and soak it in.

I truly truly truly hope everyone peeks in and checks out the happenings. This is the effin' #Grandaddy of them all, the crown jewel of THP events, and one I hope further drives others to want to get to experience this awesomeness as the event lives on.
I am so happy for you bro. I know how much this means to you. I know I'm behind you and I know there are a hell of lot of others that feel the same way.

Just chatting with a co-worker in the elevator. He asked if I had any plans this weekend. When I mentioned California, golf, Callaway, his draw pretty much dropped. He's not a big golf fan, but he was super impressed by what I was telling him.

Your weekend > My weekend

Have a great time brother!
Can't wait to follow along and hear all about it!

Safe travels!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the drnk vending machine knows...

ba2a7947e738d09b08f3cd0b51d22590.jpg

I think the drnk vending machine knows...

ba2a7947e738d09b08f3cd0b51d22590.jpg

The bottle says to 'share a coke with ethan'... but I think it's subliminally telling you to 'wipe the floor with ethan'

I think you should oblige, captain.

Just got done with my second to last round of #TheGrandaddy prep and I'm feeling great, little chilly out and I had 3 blow up holes with two quads and a triple, but put those holes behind me when I needed to and still ended up shooting 44/43-87, quite a few pars including 4 pars in a row to close the front and a birdie on each side. Excited to get out tomorrow and continue swinging as that'll be it for me until Monday at ECPC. I'm in a really good mental spot right now after that round. In my wheelhouse even with a few disasters, I like that composure. Excited to get this thing going with #TeamRedemption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm going to be the Anti-O'Carroll and show up at 7am to the airport. #NotMissingThisFlight

Back