Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it finally hits stores next week for those waiting.

OptIn_StormAV_GolfShoe_Background_desktop_032415

Well, from that pic I may have to take back what I said. They look sleek and sturdy in that photo. JB have you had a chance to try on?

They look nice, but also look like they will be hard to keep clean.

• Admin
Well, from that pic I may have to take back what I said. They look sleek and sturdy in that photo. JB have you had a chance to try on?

I have not. Spoke to them last week about them and should have a trial soon.

I think these will really fill a void for those looking to be efficient with money. You will have your football cleats and golf shoes in one convenient package.

Am I correct that these are limited editions?

Am I correct that these are limited editions?

JB may have more, but not sure the shoe will be limited release, or the initial release will be limited followed by a full release at another time.

Looks very breathable, comfortable. Pretty stylish for sure. Is there a spikeless version available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that thinks they look like they sit tall from that pic?

I'm a zero drop kinda guy myself. I know no data, just going off those pics.

Like the design

These are sweet and right up my alley. Great design

Looks are ok to me but if they are as comfortable as their shoes and boots I will be all over them.

I don't like it when companies make their logo ridiculously large on shoes.

These look pretty nice. I think I will be checking them out. Hope that they turn out to be a great shoe.

Meh... But, I'm not a fan of UA.

This is the first picture(s) I'm seeing of them. I'm interested so far. I've gotten so used to spikeless however....

I will have them. Potentially next week depending on price

I probably won't own a pair, I'm a big spineless shoe guy, but these look pretty solid.

Going to grab a pair of these. Worth a shot and I like the look. Maybe I will get lucky and find a pair before Texas next week. I know they will be available on the UA website starting tomorrow curious when they are hitting stores

Going to grab a pair of these. Worth a shot and I like the look. Maybe I will get lucky and find a pair before Texas next week. I know they will be available on the UA website starting tomorrow curious when they are hitting stores

Based on what I have read the first run will be very limited, and a full release later, so doubtful they make it into stores very soon.

I probably won't own a pair, I'm a big spineless shoe guy, but these look pretty solid.

I think you have more convictions then you give yourself credit for.

Back