2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

There is a lot of value at the bottom of the list though

Oh a ton. But I tried picking 3 guys and all of a sudden my money was gone.

It does it make a really unique week.
I dont think ive picked a team like the one i have right now. There are a number of guys under 100K that i can see making a run at this, including one at 20k

I dont think ive picked a team like the one i have right now. There are a number of guys under 100K that i can see making a run at this, including one at 20k

Thats awesome. Im pretty excited about our preview to come out later today, because we talk about a lot of these guys, and as always, the Dean is right (except when he's wrong).

Thats awesome. Im pretty excited about our preview to come out later today, because we talk about a lot of these guys, and as always, the Dean is right (except when he's wrong).

which is never. #GoWithChalk

Man and here I was thinking I was the only one who picked Sandy Lyle :alien:

I wonder how many people will use his answer in the Master's contest.

I wonder how many people will use his answer in the Master's contest.

Since he is a chalk picker, probably a lot.

Watson and Poulter together...interesting...two forum favorites :angel:

Guess I better quit agonizing over my picks and just get them in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Guess I better quit agonizing over my picks and just get them in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm in the same boat.

Groups that jump out to me:
Spieth/Casey/Dechambeau
Thomas/Grillo/DJ
Mickelson/Leishman/Stenson
Scott/Kisner/Koepka
Bubba Watson/Grace/Poulter
Day/Kuchar/Els
Kaymer/Haas/McIlroy (last group off on Thursday)

Very likely that only the very end of Spieth's round gets shown on Thursday, unless they make his group a part of the online coverage.

I just finished watching the replay of the 86 Masters on masters.com. First of all, what an amazing final round. Nicklaus was playing out of his mind on that back 9! What really cracks me up is just how far the coverage and commentary has come since then. Multiple times the announcers had no idea where the ball was, there were no on the ground reporters like there are today and everything was just so....old fashioned! It makes me appreciate the era we're in now even more!

I watched this before bed last night too.

The part that really struck me was all the talk with Gary Player about "foreigners" (and from Ben Wright). It got a bit cold-war standoffish at times.

So will the Spieth/Casey/Dechambeau group be on the clock by #2 or #3? I don't know what Casey's reputation is as far as pace of play, but if he's even middle of the road, it's going to be a brutal couple days for him.

So will the Spieth/Casey/Dechambeau group be on the clock by #2 or #3? I don't know what Casey's reputation is as far as pace of play, but if he's even middle of the road, it's going to be a brutal couple days for him.

That group could be scary slow.

None of those guys are 14 year olds, I doubt they even get put on the clock.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Time to listen to this Dean preview. Today has been a whirlwind and I need some Masters talk.

Should be able to get my picks in by tomorrow. Really having a tough time. Don't know if I'm to going 2 or 3 players. What's interesting is that Jason Day is playing the Kuch. That could be a plus for Kuch as he's probably going to see Jason play lights out and the fact that he's probably gonna be playing with the front runner for the tournament could force him to step up his game and play well.

Should be able to get my picks in by tomorrow. Really having a tough time. Don't know if I'm to going 2 or 3 players. What's interesting is that Jason Day is playing the Kuch. That could be a plus for Kuch as he's probably going to see Jason play lights out and the fact that he's probably gonna be playing with the front runner for the tournament could force him to step up his game and play well.

Dont worry X, listen to the above and your answers will be clear as mud...haha

yeah X, we got you covered

Back