How Long Is Your Home Course?

6,100 from the tips, par 70. Course is 100 years old. Tight driving and ball placement off the tee is a premium. Challenging, quick greens with a lot of green side bunkering.

A lot of people come there as guests to play and think they're gonna tear it up. Usually, the exact opposite happens and the course eats them alive. It's great! lol

7001 yards from the blues, but I typically play from the 6684 yard tees and even play from the 6000 yard tees often so to mix it up.

My clubs tips play at roughly 6900. I play it like 3-4x a year as it's pretty long for my game. I regularly play from 6500. I also play the women's tees at 5300 2-3x a year with friends, and the sad truth is that I usually don't score better.

Home course says its 6400 but there's no way. Plays more like 6100. I think you only need driver on 3 holes tops? Other than that the par threes top out at 200.

My other "home course" plays more like a 6500 yard course and that's what I play it as. I like hitting driver and that's why I play that distance

Tips are 6950 and the whites are 6400. I will play from either the whites or a mix of the whites and the tips which plays about 6630

The course I play the most is a grueling par 70 at 5900 yards. I play quite a few courses in the area and usually like to be between 6200 and 6500.

Green: 4800
Silver: 5500
Copper: 6200
Gold: 6900
Black: 7400
Tournament: 7800
I typically mix it up between the black and gold tees.

I usually play two courses, one is 6,850 and I play from 6,200. The other is 6,500 and I play from 6,000.

My home course is 6900 to the tips and I play the blues at 6500. Shortest par 4 is around 340 yards, most are over 400. One par 5 that you can get home in 2, it has an elevated green with woods tight on the left side and sand traps on both sides. Lots of dog legs and opportunities to lose balls on every hole except for two in the middle of the course and they tall grass you can hit into.

The course my league plays at, which is the closest thing I have to a home course, plays about 6000 from the whites, and 6300 from the blues.

We play the courses at around 6400 yds. The tips go back to around 6900 on them

The two courses I am a member at are around 6700 yards from the blues, 6400 from the whites. Skins games on the weekend plays from the whites. Rounds other than skins and leauge I play one step from the back of the box, as deep as possible.

I try to play the tips when ever possible. It is better preparation for tournament play.

Just over 6900 from the blue which is the tips.

I don't have a home course or any I play regularly since I like to mix it up but I try to play from the tees that fall in the 6200-6700 range.

5700 and 7000.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tips are just over 7k at my home course. I choose to play a combo set, just above 6300.

Broadlands GC tees are:
Blue 6,034
Gold 6,691
Black 7,289 - we play from the Black

the course I frequent has 2, which I tend to play the tips on both. The one only goes back to blues, and plays pretty short at 6,038. The other is the better course and from the blacks plays 6,634.

the course I frequent has 2, which I tend to play the tips on both. The one only goes back to blues, and plays pretty short at 6,038. The other is the better course and from the blacks plays 6,634.

Sounds like sweetbriar and legacy

God I wanna play legacy now with my new clubs. A few holes I can really take on now more so than before. But that's for another thread lol

7005 yards from the blues at my new home course. I play from the Whites at 6536.

Those yardages remind me of River Hills, did you join?

God I wanna play legacy now with my new clubs. A few holes I can really take on now more so than before. But that's for another thread lol
3, 5, 6, 12, 16?

Figured 14 might already be pretty easy for you.

Back