Odyssey Covers Thread

I offered on that IOD cover but any offer under his too high asking price was insta-declined. I don't understand the point of listing an item as Best Offer when any offers under the asking price aren't considered.

Helps to avoid some fees listing that way if I'm not mistaken.

Not here, I'm getting either a shadow box or a handgun display box with a glass top. Keep them all in one spot with easy access.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i offered under his price and was accepted.

I think I've searched the entire internet for a Waste Management mallet cover. I've sent PM's on another website and posted WTB's and searched different ebay websites. I found 4 possible ones for sale, 2 were sold. This one is tough.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

This one is on the way. Found one for a song and it's in minty condition

790f17e047bb7bda83d4b211e767142a.jpg

I thought you already had that one??...thought you got it at the same time I got mine?

YES!!!

DSC_0789_zps5ifh21ng.jpg

Damn you....now I'm missing one.

Stop it, just stop it. I was hoping the mallet cover made it your way from whomever snagged it in the grab bags! It will look awesome up in a display.

Should not have seen that. Shouldn't have seen that...

Not worth the price IMO bc of the peeling on the edge. Picture #4. I would message him and low ball bc it's been listed multiple times

That buckets sticker makes that a tough one.

Those come off pretty easily and doesn't leave any stickiness

Not worth the price IMO bc of the peeling on the edge. Picture #4. I would message him and low ball bc it's been listed multiple times

Those come off pretty easily and doesn't leave any stickiness
Low ball was sent.

I think I now have an addiction!

Just added this to the collection

155340518_odyssey-putter-covers-in-headcovers.jpg

Yes but it's mostly because of work lol

My "selling" list is like that.

Got some auctions ending soon, should be able to fund some ponders.

My newest edition has finally arrived. USPS was having me worried that it would never show up.
bc0eac0be5e16c915e5ffb462feed066.jpg
ba46e91721a3b6e9ce1900d6ff826d96.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back