Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I love Metro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love dancing after I make top 3.

Im a top 6(on my team) machine

Unlocked the Pharo and really like it.

Unlocked the Pharo and really like it.

I've been using the Weevil.

Need to switch to whatever 441 was using tonight. Dude was on fire.

Just mowing down newbs like a boss

I keep going back and forth between the Pharo and the man o war. Both are really good guns in hardcore

I've been using the Weevil.

Need to switch to whatever 441 was using tonight. Dude was on fire.

The weevil is a monster. Next to the VMP, it's one of my favs since the new buff came out

I'll tell you what's not awesome... Hit markers in hardcore. Repeatedly.

Yea, that should never happen in hardcore. That's why it's hardcore. I don't play it, so I can't speak of it, but that's sounds horrible.

Speaking of hardcore. Played it exclusively last night with the new clan tag gang. It was pretty darn fun and I had a really high score per minute, like right around 500. We won a majority of the games we played into the wee hours of the morning. Might go hardcore from now on.

Speaking of hardcore. Played it exclusively last night with the new clan tag gang. It was pretty darn fun and I had a really high score per minute, like right around 500. We won a majority of the games we played into the wee hours of the morning. Might go hardcore from now on.
That was fun. You boys kept me up to late.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My shot is so bad.

Just reaffirms the fact that I REALLY need to get my eyes fixed. Ugh.

That was fun. You boys kept me up to late.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Don't lie you had energy to spare, running on adrenaline. Plus the constant winning helped til that one last game where we got housed.

I'm bringing my ps4 home but not my Astros. I already have too much stuff, so I'll be on, but probably not talking unfortunately

Yes!!!

I'm bringing my ps4 home but not my Astros. I already have too much stuff, so I'll be on, but probably not talking unfortunately

Lame.

HC is awesome with a group that communicates. Otherwise it's AIDS =X

Played hardcore Dom last night for the first time and liked it. Did pretty well too

Played hardcore Dom last night for the first time and liked it. Did pretty well too
You need to unlock the pole gesture, that way your dude has something to dance on.

Back