The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

I really like that jersey

The back has the stars above the number with the title years in them. And a big Duke "letter D" the length of the back behind the numbers.

The back has the stars above the number with the title years in them. And a big Duke "letter D" the length of the back behind the numbers.
That is nice. Where did you find that

That is nice. Where did you find that

I honestly don't remember. But I do remember it took me forever to find it. I saw them wear it one time, and I searched and searched. Finally came across it somewhere. Wish I could tell you where though...

No problem just went a bought the wife a Coach 1K shirt today

Go Badgers!

Happy to see them have a great season and make it to the Championship game. I know it's going to be a battle and I hope Wisconsin has enough in the bag to pull off another big win.

Georgia street is a sea of red and blue ..while tossing footballs with Doug Gottleib and Mateen Cleaves

2fa22c3005a8c08656c78a2ac3e58660.jpg

My pick is Duke tonight. I will say in preseason I thought they would challenge for a title, although in my bracket I picked Gonzaga to beat them. I think Duke is better than I thought they were earlier, and I think Wisconsin could have a big emotional let down after beating kentucky.

From The Onion

700.jpg

I've always liked Duke, but give me Wisconsin tonight. I want a Giant FGP.

Wisconsin fans travel well. A lot of red in the stands, almost 2:1 on Duke fans.

Go Badgers!

I've been wondering all year, who's responsible for half of Duke's team deciding to go with the blowout hairstyle all season? I mean, come on man!

Frankkkkkkk

Anybody find it funny that Calipari got voted into the HOF, but Bo Ryan didn't.

The tank is pumped

Okafor guarding Frank The Tank out on the perimeter will determine this game.

Anybody find it funny that Calipari got voted into the HOF, but Bo Ryan didn't.
Well 1 out of every 3 titles he wins is "legit" so that's tough to beat

Well 1 out of every 3 titles he wins is "legit" so that's tough to beat
Bo had 4 titles of his own. And the same amount of Final Fours

This pace. So fast.

I'd go inside to frank to try and draw foul #2

Bo had 4 titles of his own. And the same amount of Final Fours
I don't think div 3 championships carry the same weight.

That Allen kid for Duke is pretty good

I don't think div 3 championships carry the same weight.
No they don't. but they are not weightless. But how many programs has Bo left on probation

Back