Team Callaway Collection

This was on Callaway AU/NZ Twitter:
CBjvaTSVIAA7clG.jpg

Also....this actually sounds promising...not for sale, eh?

I don't believe the major coins have ever been for sale minus on eBay from resellers

Those are beautiful

Those are beautiful

Yeah, those are good looking markers.

Would like to see one of these in the next box

Fingers crossed on my part.

Heard they only made 1000.

Fingers crossed for a head cover. The coins are nice.

I honestly signed up for the coins. I knew everything else would "pay for itself" in terms of value per package but the coins I really really like. I enjoyed the XR tshirt before the wife liked how soft it was.

The masters coin came out really well. If you are a coin collector you will really like this one.

9b246742f4cabf5c305c7cd4c5c41404.jpg

That almost looks handpainted. Really hoping now it makes its way into our next box.

With my move to Florida last week, I haven't yet changed my address for everything. But, I did get on. Callaway's web site and change it in my profile. Hope it works for Team Callaway as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on masters box. This coin is awesome.

I think I just received the spring box.................

I thought you were being cheeky Nate, but I do see mine left Lake Charles this morning. SO, you're forgiven for now haha

UPS? Surprised I haven't seen anything yet from a notification perspective.

I didn't get one either which is why I was surprised to see it in my office when I got back from lunch. Ward, I see how highly you really think of me little buddy.

Me either. Usually see notifications go out. Need to log into my Callaway account and look at my orders. The last box was listed there.

Just saw mine will be here tomorrow. Have to stay off this page so it will be a surprise this time.

Nor have I. Also looked at my order history and don't see anything new since the last box.

EDIT: The new shipment is in my Callaway order history, as a sub item on the Team Callaway order series.

I didn't get one either which is why I was surprised to see it in my office when I got back from lunch. Ward, I see how highly you really think of me little buddy.

Nothing but love friend!

My box is being delivered today!!! Yes!!!

Going sneaky eh? Going to be a fun week that just got better!

And UPS walking to door now. Strange to not get a notification.

Back