SeeMore Putters Thread

Woooooooah...... Where'd you find that one, Dan?

I knew I shouldn't have deleted that e-mail last night...

wow thats the best looking headcover I have seen!

I have it set to get an invite every day, and then at the end of the week. Yesterday was literally the first one that I've gotten that I've deleted without looking at.

man that is a sweet cover. knew i should have checked their edufii out the last couple days.
I love getting those notifications!

You, my good sir, are an absolute animal! :thumb:
Thank you, but I'm just doing my part to ensure they have a warm, loving home.

Soooo...... Let's have a chat about this.... and how it needs to be mine ALL MINE!

medium_img.jpg
That is a sweet headcover! Please tell me that you have added it to your collection.

Soooo...... Let's have a chat about this.... and how it needs to be mine ALL MINE!

medium_img.jpg

Dan you do need this! It's not a want, it's a need. Just do it!

I think Ted was putting out the feelers as to whether or not they're gonna make it. I hope they do, I love the red tartan. The material is awesome, and mine is holding up really well.

I think Ted was putting out the feelers as to whether or not they're gonna make it. I hope they do, I love the red tartan. The material is awesome, and mine is holding up really well.
But the pic proves there's one, they don't want Dan driving down to Franklin and demanding that cover and m7's haha

Hey, the squeaky wheel gets the x7. Wait, that's not how it goes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did someone say x7?
Oh oh, it's not nice to tease a Canadan that's just coming out of hibernation.....

My modest collection of SeeMores doesn't contain any of the "S" or "X" series. Since the Deep Flange is also offered in the Corona Del Mar series this year, I just might have to add a non metal insert SeeMore to the family.

Oh oh, it's not nice to tease a Canadan that's just coming out of hibernation.....

My modest collection of SeeMores doesn't contain any of the "S" or "X" series. Since the Deep Flange is also offered in the Corona Del Mar series this year, I just might have to add a non metal insert SeeMore to the family.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I get antsy when the SeeMore thread gets slow. :alien:

I've looked at that one, too. I just can't talk myself into anything that's not milled. But between the Savannah Invitational and the Masters, I've had to pass on more than one lately. :arrogant:

Do any of the headcovers hold up more than others? I have an orange (non-patent) one I got with my PTM3 less than a year ago and it looks like crap and beat to hell under normal conditions. I would like to replace but want to get more time out of it.

Do any of the headcovers hold up more than others? I have an orange (non-patent) one I got with my PTM3 less than a year ago and it looks like crap and beat to hell under normal conditions. I would like to replace but want to get more time out of it.

THP headcover.

Easy fix.

I was being serious.

So was he. Sometimes a replacement is just in the cards.

I may not be the best person to ask, as I have 15, and I rotate through about 75% of them, but I guess it depends on how you care for it. Most of mine don't look much different than the day that I got them, but I just got a black clovers headcover with a putter not too long ago, and while it's still in good shape, it's definitely been tossed around a lot and the material is a lot softer than the other clover headcover I used to have. I will admit to babying my headcovers pretty seriously. They never see the ground on the course, they always stay on top of my bag when they come off, and they always come of the putter and back on the shelf after a round.

I game a THP head cover (burger) exclusively.
It has held up very well so far - I could probably sell it as new, if I were a liar, and you couldn't tell.
The covers, as Jman said, are made by SeeMore. Oh, and cost less than a SeeMore replacement cover, fyi.

Back