What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Armour golf shoes.

Didn't buy today but it came a couple days early. I think I am all set now for Masters week
5893dca056cc585542c1918ddcddf9b7.jpg

d1ea9d9170916fd76dcb86243b33095c.jpg

Well...finally got fitted for a driver and walked out with a G30 with a tour 65 R flex shaft. Now I just gotta get out to the course and put it in play!

New to me. Taylormade R1 TP��.

Just sent my deposit in for the THP Savannah Invitational. Does that count?

They have done such a good job on their staff bags over the last few years. Love that one.

totally agree. the 2014 US Open bag still has my attention and i was telling greggdrews earlier i will be trying to pick that one up at some point.

totally agree. the 2014 US Open bag still has my attention and i was telling greggdrews earlier i will be trying to pick that one up at some point.
The 2015 us open bag is just as good IMO. I will be adding it to go with the 2014 one I have.

One of my technicians out of nowhere asked me for my putter length and address on April 1st. Me thinking it was a joke went with it. This arrived today uploadfromtaptalk1428352371854.jpg

Savannah Invitational deposit!

Some linksoul

Masters edition SuperStroke 2.0 and deposit for THP Savannah! It was a good day.

An R15. Man that thing is awesome!

$_12.JPG

64.00? Couldn't NOT pull the trigger. iROD!

Didnt buy today but got 8 solid red utx grips in and some red ferrules...

Couldn't pass up a pair of white biodrive shoes from the bay for $19.99! Shout out to Jman and Canadan for finding the deal.

Couldn't pass up a pair of white biodrive shoes from the bay for $19.99! Shout out to Jman and Canadan for finding the deal.

How INSANE is that deal dude?

Hahahaha yessssss!

Couldn't resist it. Its in Tulsa too, too funny. 64 bucks, new release, 85F4, and length for 4hy which is what I bag? Heck yes.

How INSANE is that deal dude?

Couldn't resist it. Its in Tulsa too, too funny. 64 bucks, new release, 85F4, and length for 4hy which is what I bag? Heck yes.
To think I paid full price for a pair about a month ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back