DFW April 11/12 outing

My wife asked me last night why I was packing already. #Ready

Why not just go best ball then instead of HCP. We all still play our own ball, all still play the full round, just have partners get together at the end and tally it up.
My best ball is still bogey, I'm a drag on whoever draws me. :D

1st post updated with pairings.

DaveA, sorry I did not realize that you are in the last group each round until today.
No skin off my back. I teed off first last event, don't mind teeing off last this one. I need practice coming in on 18 to a gallery anyway.

My best ball is still bogey, I'm a drag on whoever draws me. :D

No skin off my back. I teed off first last event, don't mind teeing off last this one. I need practice coming in on 18 to a gallery anyway.
You need to learn some positive attitude with golf dude, its a fun game, thrive in it.

My wife asked me last night why I was packing already. #Ready
And you'll probably repack 3 more times before you leave. You know Nate is already laying out his scripting too.
Have to look good for the crowds.
Texas Masters gentlemen. Going to be a blast.

And you'll probably repack 3 more times before you leave. You know Nate is already laying out his scripting too.
Yep, but I'm drawing the line at buying new shoes. Will save the new kicks for the Legacy.

It's our major for the year Eddie.....you have to look good! #LookGoodPlayGood

Did you get those new UA shoes yet?

Not yet but hopefully by Thursday!
I just saw where you ordered two pair. I do like the shoe. Look forward to seeing what you think before I pull the trigger.

Hey Cookie Monster. What tees are we playing at Stevens Park Friday?

#BackOnly6200YDS
450 yard Par 4 to start with will probably eat my lunch. The course map makes it look like it does not play friendly to a fade too. That's a double whammy.

Tips for sure. If it's not too long for me it's not too long for you. Fade is okay as long as it doesn't turn into a slice and you aim properly up the left side. :)

and too add: length doesn't really come into play until 9 which is a 600y par 5 with a 220 carry over a creek off the tee. I was able to carry it last time so everyone should be fine. ;)

and too add: length doesn't really come into play until 9 which is a 600y par 5 with a 220 carry over a creek off the tee. I was able to carry it last time so everyone should be fine. ;)
Sounds like a good round for my Legacy prep. And by prep I mean raising my handicap. :D

I'll have enough scripting for us all #ClothesProblems

If there's anything in particular club wise some want me to bring, please let me know.

If there's anything in particular club wise some want me to bring, please let me know.
Bring them all lol

Can you bring the exotics 3 wood

I think you should come to branson, It could be major number 2 :)

Back