2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I took some deep risks to get my team up to 9

I can't believe Tiger is so expensive...

Tiger Might be a good pick if someone is looking for a hail Mary to get back into contention..... I had a great week, with a winner and only moved up 30 spots. Eeeeeeek!!

Tiger Might be a good pick if someone is looking for a hail Mary to get back into contention..... I had a great week, with a winner and only moved up 30 spots. Eeeeeeek!!

I don't know, for a Hail Mary I don't know if you're better off trying to put together a 10 man team with some of the long-ish shots over tiger. At 600K, that's a big flyer to take. But at the same time, I don't think he's going to be on many, if any, teams this week.

I don't know, for a Hail Mary I don't know if you're better off trying to put together a 10 man team with some of the long-ish shots over tiger. At 600K, that's a big flyer to take. But at the same time, I don't think he's going to be on many, if any, teams this week.
Yeah I was thinking noone will take him so if he somehow pulls it out..... Boom. Long shot of course!

The more I look at my current 8, the more I like them. They make sense and should make a lot of money, even if one of them doesn't win. With that being said, I'll most likely change them before the night is out.

I have made a few adjustments and now have 10. Good balance of golfers. Will look it over tomorrow to just make sure I like it

I have made a few adjustments and now have 10. Good balance of golfers. Will look it over tomorrow to just make sure I like it
Lies. All lies. Just trying to make us think you took a couple "lesser players" to throw us off. LOL j/k

Line up set for the Masters, feel the most confident in my picks for the first week since joining up. Added a few long shots as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lies. All lies. Just trying to make us think you took a couple "lesser players" to throw us off. LOL j/k

Dang you have me all figured out. Im in trouble now

Going for broke this week with 5 big guns and two hacks.

The more I look at my current 8, the more I like them. They make sense and should make a lot of money, even if one of them doesn't win. With that being said, I'll most likely change them before the night is out.

Dude I've changed my roster 5 times so far lol, I am not committed at all with so many high priced contenders and very little money relatively speaking.

Team set and managed to spend it all on 10 guys.

Anyone know how to set your lineup from your phone? The link doesn't show up on the homepage.

lineup set only rolling 7 deep this week

i only picked 8, what are the odds we have the same 8 :laughing:

I changed the line up again this morning lol, I deleted them all and started over.

i only picked 8, what are the odds we have the same 8 :laughing:

Based on recent weeks, we probably have 6 of the same. The two that differ will be missed cuts for me, and T2 for you if history is any indication.

My guys are proven money makers. Performance wise, all of them have a shot at winning every week. Save for my outlier, there's only two missed cuts between all of them, 41 top 25s in 50 total starts.

But I'm still not sure...

Last edited:
I think I only picked 9 this week

I picked 10 people. I just couldn't pull the trigger on a bunch of big guns and give up on easy (lower) money. I picked a few of the big guns that I'm feeling most confident in though.

Has anyone heard any updates on Brooks Koepka's health since he pulled out of the API a few weeks ago with that dislocated rib? I think he's got the game for Augusta but the injury risk scares me right now.

Has anyone heard any updates on Brooks Koepka's health since he pulled out of the API a few weeks ago with that dislocated rib? I think he's got the game for Augusta but the injury risk scares me right now.

Heard he has been pain free through practice rounds thus far. I read someone's tweet about it but cannot remember whose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second-guessed some of my picks and changed my line up. I'm betting against Rory this week. Probably not a great idea but I'm hoping that the two picks I put in place of Rory end up netting me more earnings.

Yeah it was hard to put that much on one golfer.

Back