Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'm a card carrying Floridian now, so ready to audition for Team Florida. Tough to crack that team though....all A-players! We're going to have a little regional rivalry with my old state in a few weeks at the "Georgia/Florida Gethering". If I don't pull my load, they may send me on back to Georgia.

I'm a card carrying Floridian now, so ready to audition for Team Florida. Tough to crack that team though....all A-players! We're going to have a little regional rivalry with my old state in a few weeks at the "Georgia/Florida Gethering". If I don't pull my load, they may send me on back to Georgia.

You need to change your location in your profile cuz :D

I have no doubt, just having some fun!
Same here, I'm a smarta-- and enjoy stirring the pot.

You can abandon that house you are building and move to Arizona anytime. You would be welcome to the Arizona squad anytime. We have 2 regular members we are looking to build a foursome :)
Fup,
The two of you guys could always be part of the Western Region. Based on some other threads, we apparently are in need of members who can travel....

If there's anyone that can singlehandedly be able to remove the "Florida doesn't travel" stereotype, it's Ken.

Canada, kicking a$$ at golf 8 months at a time.

Already brought it.

Does adam know this isn't the live round thread..lol

I eventually figured it out....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not really building confidence in your region thus far.

I finished with an 85. Tough round, but it's early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my son wants to be part of Texas!

Did you know that Texas Golf is hard and that Jordan Spieth is from here :act-up:

Did you know that Texas Golf is hard and that Jordan Spieth is from here :act-up:
Yup.

Irish golf is also hard apparently, but I don't think they'll field a team of 8 for this.

I've tried to read several pages of posts and still have no idea what the hell this is about.... can someone fill me in on what is going on with this? :bulgy-eyes:

I've tried to read several pages of posts and still have no idea what the hell this is about.... can someone fill me in on what is going on with this? :bulgy-eyes:

399ce5b223dc2bf889e0a3000f7c114a.jpg

The first post is exactly as much information as the rest of us have. The other 244 pages are all smack talk.

Well in that case, North Cackalacky is going to kick everyone's a$$! :bananadance:
Not if there is a hoopie on the team. Everyone know that hoopies don't win at anything. 13-9.

Not if there is a hoopie on the team. Everyone know that hoopies don't win at anything. 13-9.

Smack talk from a Pitt fan... :angry: now that you guys are in the ACC, hopefully you can win some games! :clapp: Bringing up that 13-9 score really hurts... that was probably my only chance to see us have a shot at a national championship, and Rich blew it... We were 28 1/2 point favorites and it shouldn't have been that close! lol

All THP has announced is

#RegionalRivalryIsComing
It will be a THP Event
Like all THP Events participants must be a member of the Albatross Club
Captains will be part of the team selection process

Smack talk from a Pitt fan... :angry: now that you guys are in the ACC, hopefully you can win some games! :clapp: Bringing up that 13-9 score really hurts... that was probably my only chance to see us have a shot at a national championship, and Rich blew it... We were 28 1/2 point favorites and it shouldn't have been that close! lol

I could bring up couch burning too. Another time maybe

Truthfully, Pitt played out of their minds that game. They would have beaten a great many teams that night. I remember the 93 WVU team too. I thought that squad had a real good shot too.

Back