Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Brings back old memories! Good for Cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read the preview - probably the most technical writeup I've ever read. My head is still spinning

• Admin
Just read the preview - probably the most technical writeup I've ever read. My head is still spinning

Lots of really good info coming today from Tadashi70 who will be live at the event launch with in hand feedback and a whole lot more.

Pretty damn good looking with a ton of tech, looking forward to the launch and eventually trying this out!

Love all of the technology, holy crap.

Though, the transparent port....really?

Really good write up. Tons of tech in there and I like the look. The Bicoell and Fly Z lines were good. Looking forward to this one.

Ooooooo me want!

Pushing the envelope even further. Pretty freaking exciting! There are some seriously smart people in this world!

Really looking forward to seeing what Freddie thinks of it in hand. The press release was way too technical for me.

Holy technology batman.

Its definitely a.... Different.... Looking driver, but man as a tech nerd like I am there is a lot of interesting things going on.

Having sat in a meeting room with Yagley before and hearing him talk about the neutral axis and the quest of people to try and get the CG below that without having too much sacrifice, this is interesting to me in a large way.

Really looking forward to seeing what Freddie thinks of it in hand. The press release was way too technical for me.

Whew! Glad it wasn't just me. Need a T.O video to read it down for us common dudes.

Wow, very interesting, and very exciting to see a classic name like King Cobra coming back. I'm really curious to see if they offer different color options.

This is so cool!! The whole zero CG and the test of the tech is way beyond my simple mind, but I am sure looking forward to seeing more of this club. Oh and the Space Port is a crazy cool idea.

Yeah, the technology in this one is beyond me. Props for the viewport. I would have never thought of that.

The transparent weight port is blowing my mind. The technology to add strong light weight materials, to do away with old tech, is staggering.

Lots more coming today.

I like this a lot!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to wrap my head around all that technology. I'm definitely going to need someone smarter than me break it down and see how it can benefit me. I love the idea and love seeing Cobra push the envelope.

The king is back!!

Holy technology batman! Can't wait for more on this one!

glad to see the king is coming back, looking forward to following along with Freddie

Holy cow that think looks insane. The graphics on the interior of the head!

Looking forward to Panda reporting today.

I need to hear more about this port on the bottom.
It reminds me of a driver from many years ago and I wonder if there's any more to the reasoning behind the design and it's role in making the club head do what it's supposed to do.
Can't wait for the reveal.

WOW...A whole load of tech going on.....Very interesting!

Back