Blooper Reel - 2017 PGA Merchandise Show

God that frame caption makes it look 100 times worse than it actually was. A loud noise means it was done right and it only stings for a minute or two. Dean saw stars haha!

God that frame caption makes it look 100 times worse than it actually was. A loud noise means it was done right and it only stings for a minute or two. Dean saw stars haha!

Sorry Wardy, it had to be done. Your a good sport.

Oh yes, I've watched it a few times now...

Nice slow motion of my fat face. Looks like a Grey Whale breaching.

The weirdo at the Superstroke display stole the show. I like how he nonchalantly saddles up to the display and next to Dean.

Also, Wardy is a good sport.

A retro look has always been pretty important in the American society - that part made me laugh haha. Ward was truly a champ for going through all of that. Freddie also looked pretty stern when taking about the Srixon golf balls lol. Also liked the Jman and Jose bit.

Y'all are such good sports. The coverage came out great, and it's cool to see some of the mistakes.

That's good stuff! The finished product was so well done and it's easy to see it's because you guys kept the standards pretty high.

"Could you turn the light up?!?" Was gold lol.

i LOL'd. great stuff guys, that was entertaining as hell

Glad everyone is enjoying this, as well as all the rest of the coverage.

The captions definitely made stuff funnier, how many times was the stunt double actually pulled in for that? Just the three?

Hilarious. Wow That was a fun watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff. That was hilarious.

Pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

Glad everyone enjoyed a bit of the funnier side of the show.

I wish I didn't have a mouth full of chili when Wardy got slapped.

The captions definitely made stuff funnier, how many times was the stunt double actually pulled in for that? Just the three?

Just once. The Dean took it in the temple, and the cheek so on the 3rd one, we brought in stunt double Fritters.

The funniest was the blip that popped up after that guy "tried out" the SS grip "great swing there." Literally I died laughing..

That was great. Dean such the professional in the SuperStroke booth with the random guy haha.

That was great. Dean such the professional in the SuperStroke booth with the random guy haha.
I'll be honest, I had no clue he was there. Not until after the take was done and JB showed me the playback. For that type of spot was really worried about dropping out of focus and getting to my stopping point on the floor. Too bad that guy ruined what was a decent video.

That was hysterical. Good for a solid laugh.

An oldie but a goodie and one that I enjoyed watching back this morning.

Back