NHL 2014-2015 Season

Hey Crest did you check out the FG Tour wedge contest thread? #9 from the Avalanche wants your club. I told you they were booking tee times.

What I find crazy, is they talk about how big the players are getting in the NHL. Not a single guy over 6'1" on that list.

What I find crazy, is they talk about how big the players are getting in the NHL. Not a single guy over 6'1" on that list.

The list Scrap posted? 7 of the first 11 are 6'2" or bigger. Some even bigger guys below that.

The list Scrap posted? 7 of the first 11 are 6'2" or bigger. Some even bigger guys below that.

I'm a complete idiot and can't comprehend decimal places.

Also, we do not miss Brooks Orpik in Pittsburgh.

Really? I am admitted homer but this statement makes no sense. I like how the Pens had to trade for a defenseman they already had.... Haha

Caps didn't get it done today. Oh well on to the playoffs

and one dude at 222lbs these kids are 17 and 18 years old.

This national anthem at the Leafs game is an embarrassment. The crap that goes on in this arena on a Saturday night before puck drop is one of the reasons I despise the organization.

This national anthem at the Leafs game is an embarrassment. The crap that goes on in this arena on a Saturday night before puck drop is one of the reasons I despise the organization.

What was it tonight? I didn't tune in until 5 min in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What was it tonight? I didn't tune in until 5 min in.

Some guy thought he was Hendrix but this sounded like a stoned high school student in a garage. Just absolutely crap for an anthem.

Some guy thought he was Hendrix but this sounded like a stoned high school student in a garage. Just absolutely crap for an anthem.

I'm glad I decided to tune in late.

I'm a Leafs fan, but that call was awful.

Go Leafs!

Ha, western bias.

Hahaha, nope I just like how they have built their team also like how they are coached and have never won a cup.

Hahaha, nope I just like how they have built their team also like how they are coached and have never won a cup.

Haha just had to pull that one out.

I want to see peg do well, but not sure how far they'll make it.

Sounds like another team that I know.... Room on our bandwagon Scrap.

Haha just had to pull that one out.

I want to see peg do well, but not sure how far they'll make it.

Well they will be playing in the tougher western conference. aleinface. I would like to see them at least get out of the first round and big Buff came back today.

Sounds like another team that I know.... Room on our bandwagon Scrap.

I will jump on that wagon if you beat the Islanders.

No idea why two leafs are in the box and only one hab......

Well, looks like I should get ready to go get that Habs jersey out of my closet and make good on my bet with Marty.

:angry:

Well, looks like I should get ready to go get that Habs jersey out of my closet and make good on my bet with Marty.

:angry:

What was the bet again?

Knock the goalie over and then put the puck in.......seriously?

Edit: THANK YOU!

Back