What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I must add that the Haggar outlet kicks ass.

Shorts were $48 and 65% off.

3 pairs were $54 out the door. Winning.

And I must add that the Haggar outlet kicks ass.

Shorts were $48 and 65% off.

3 pairs were $54 out the door. Winning.

We have one close to us and has always had good deals on my work shirts. Nice pickup!

Picked up 4 polos, 2 Nike, 1 Adidas and 1 Alial Fital off of Fairway Styles today

These two linksoul shirts are sooooooooo good. Holy crap!

Jman,

How does LinkSoul fit? I'm a medium in Nike and callaway and Large in Travis Mathew

Thanks!

Jman,

How does LinkSoul fit? I'm a medium in Nike and callaway and Large in Travis Mathew

Thanks!

I think it fits more like the first two. I'm XL in most everything and XL for link soul fits me well

I think it fits more like the first two. I'm XL in most everything and XL for link soul fits me well

Odd question...

Is it longer in the body like Nike? I have a very tall torso so I need long body shirts

Odd question...

Is it longer in the body like Nike? I have a very tall torso so I need long body shirts

I don't think it's as long as some I have, but wouldn't call it abnormally short. I think you'll be fine

I don't think it's as long as some I have, but wouldn't call it abnormally short. I think you'll be fine

Like I can't do Izod and even Travis Mathew is hard because they don't run long enough.

The volt Nike legacy mesh hats are so fresh.

Didn't intend to, but picked both of these up tonight

IMAG0152_zps3xaivsz9.jpg

I am not too fussed about big brand names, but these could be mistaken for Puma tops if you don't look too close at the logo on the sleeve

They are not too bad for Slazenger but no way could they be mistaken for Puma!

About time you nuggets listened to me on the Linksoul tip.

Picked up 2 of Spieths polos from this weekend, the thurs and sun.

I want the polo that Jordan Spieth wore today, love the purple. Just don't want to pay $65 for it.

Searching for some fj. casual contours in 11 1/2 wide seems as everyone is sold out even ebay WTH ???
700061000052DET.jpg

Didn't intend to, but picked both of these up tonight

IMAG0152_zps3xaivsz9.jpg

I am not too fussed about big brand names, but these could be mistaken for Puma tops if you don't look too close at the logo on the sleeve
Slazenger makes some great looking polos. It always frustrates me when the ones I like are on clearance at golf galaxy but never my size lol. Those look good dude solid pick up!

Going to hit the PGATSS this afternoon... Shopping for some pants and maybe a couple of shirts. Not sure on colors/design, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back