Wilson staff C200 thoughts?

billp

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering if anyone has hit these irons yet? They come standard with my favourite shafts in the tour 90s.

how do they compare to the other more expensive offerings like the apex etc.

I urge you to stay around until after January 1st. THP will have LOADS of information on these irons.

A group of THPers went to WilsonStaff HQ earlier this year and probably will have a ton of info for us but not until January 1 2016 when the NDA expires

I urge you to stay around until after January 1st. THP will have LOADS of information on these irons.

That is correct. First consumers in the world with the equipment and they will begin on Jan 1.
Not to mention THP will have contests around this as well.

ahem... JB just said THP will have contests around the C200..... that has to mean good things...

Sounds interesting, I will put it on the calendar.

you guys over there have all the fun.

ahem... JB just said THP will have contests around the C200..... that has to mean good things...
Yes, I'm glad he reminded us of that. He mentioned as such during the StaffProto event this year, but I had completely forgotten that. Sounds like January 1 is going to start off with a bang. I can't wait for the info to come from these guys, I know they have been chomping at the bit for almost three months.

Your chance to test the D300s and/or the new driver is only a contest win and a flight halfway around the world away. :angel:

*disclaimer, I have no idea what THPers will be testing at Staff Proto 2 in October. Or if there will even be a Staff Proto 2 in October. I'm just making educated guesses based on Wilson's current product lineup and release cycles and some hints dropped on THP about the October Wilson event.

He didn't even "Spoiler" that one. He must be feeling quite generous, today. :D

Wait information on these AND contests!?!?!?! color me intrigued! From I have seen so far on the web these really have me intrigued.

From what W/S has on their website, these look great.

Just wondering if anyone has hit these irons yet? They come standard with my favourite shafts in the tour 90s.

how do they compare to the other more expensive offerings like the apex etc.

Got lots of them. Let you know in a couple weeks :D

Contests around the C200s????????

Sorry. My head just asploded.

I'll be constantly refreshing this thread from now until early January....

We may have some information but ...

96c2202167284f8f4f890a6b2c8d5862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be stupid but how come these irons have been advertised and announced here in NZ and Aussie but they are still under wraps there in the USA? Is it just different markets or does W/S let the smaller markets have the info first?

This may be stupid but how come these irons have been advertised and announced here in NZ and Aussie but they are still under wraps there in the USA? Is it just different markets or does W/S let the smaller markets have the info first?

Different markets. For some reason the US market is last to get most things golf that I've seen (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I know it's the same for a lot of the Japanese stuff that it is released in Japan decently before it is in the US.

Different markets. For some reason the US market is last to get most things golf that I've seen (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I know it's the same for a lot of the Japanese stuff that it is released in Japan decently before it is in the US.

We normally get things last down here, i normally see all the new releases here on THP but i have seen the W/S advertised earlier here in NZ before.

Contest? C200s??? Yes please. These look amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realise so many others would be as excited as me to hear about these. Good to see.

Back