THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ok, those hats would be sick. As if I wasn't already unbelievably upset to miss this.

Haha.
I knew Ohio would bring up fitted.
Oh 441...

If representing means have a great time I know we both would represent well.

It will be great, we can hit shanked chip shots together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be fun, is it here yet? Going to be awesome to get some outdoor swings on flightscope as well.

Ok guys

20 words or less...straight up....why should Jeremy or I pick you

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ok guys

Because I'm passionate about this event, I've wanted to be apart of something like this for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Representing Ohio on the THP stage would be an honor. Friends on both sides makes this a must for me

I would love to represent Ohio and committed to making myself and my team as good as we can be.

I am a good fit for Team Michigan because: I am 110% dedicated to this event. I bring a solid game & fun-filled/ outgoing personality with me!

Announced loyalty to Ohio. Disowned by Michigan hopefuls. I've got a grudge and want to win.

Playing for the state of Michigan and my friends up here will drive the team and myself to new heights.

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
the leaders and best
#TeamMichigan

Even looking like some outdoor golf will be had today.

Ok guys

My handicap travels. You want a HOF tag. I want in this event.

Win-win.

Ok guys

Desire that Ryder Cup experience, love golf, bring solid skills & we will bring a win to Michigan.

We don't give a d*mn for the whole state of Michigan
'Cause we're from Ohio!

#TeamOhio

I have a reputation for ferocity and strength out of proportion to my size like a wolverine!
#RRVictors2016

you should pick me because I am from neither MI or OH, so I already won. :alien:

Ok guys

I will be fun to play with as a partner and against as an opponent, and will help Team MI bring home a victory.

Ok guys

Without THP I wouldn't be in Ohio. Seems like I'm destined to represent team Ohio. Victory will be ours!

I'm looking to win and pick up that second tag. Team Ohio will be victorious with me

Monday February 8th, 2016
All will be revealed

Back