Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win the Project X shaft for my game and my friends would be THP Green with envy.

I'd like to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because it is so dang cool and would look great with my future GBB I'm going to buy.

Thanks PX and THP and good luck everyone!

I would love to win this shaft.

I've missed out on all the other limited edition shafts and I would love to add this to my collection. Plus with the high quality of product Project X puts out, it's a no brainer that this could be a game changer for me.

I would love to win this shaft, it would go great in my Hackers Paradise IER bag that I am still gaming!

Good luck to all that have entered!

4 more hours to go.

I want to win this Custom THP Project X Shaft, because I want to represent THP. I have been fortunate enough to be a part of multiple incredible events, and being able to show off the logo every time I pull my driver out makes this a no brainer for me.

Last edited:
I'd love to win this shaft because I can't think of a better way to represent THP on the course.

The THP logo on a shaft?thats awesome! And would be awesome to own one! I would love to win and game this!

I would love to rock a green THP shaft although the profile may fit my dad better than me. Either way, it will be used with pride!

I want to win this shaft because I want to hit the ball a long way and it looks awesome

I'd love to win this. I hear great things about the HZRDUS line and who can beat having a THP shaft out on the course.

Good luck everyone! I am blessed to have one of these and am very happy for it.

Good luck everyone! I am blessed to have one of these and am very happy for it.

It's a gorgeous shaft and a big performer. Never thought a stiff flex would work for me, but it sure does.

I would love to win this contest... Big fan of Project X....

Dax

I need to win this because my swing is too fast for the regular flex shaft on my driver and 3 wood. And I am tired of having drives with a 90 degree slice.

Wow i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to win this beautiful shaft. Id be the envy of my group and be the only person in New Zealand with it, talk about Limited Edition. Project X know how to make awesome shafts and this one is amazing. Paired with a Alpha 815 it will be a bomber.

Thank you THP and Project X.

Ok, snapped my shaft at the sim tonight, would love to win this shaft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the winner is...

Girardcorp

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats ,That's a great win !

Congrats!

Back