Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much equipment... pondering joining a private club. It's a men's only golf club and the best facility in my area. Great short game area. 6 month trial member ship (+4 free months) 1k down 590 per month. Full membership after 20k (3.3k per year).

Properly fitted clubs. Mainly Driver and irons..... sorely in need of an iron change I think.

Not so much equipment... pondering joining a private club. It's a men's only golf club and the best facility in my area. Great short game area. 6 month trial member ship (+4 free months) 1k down 590 per month. Full membership after 20k (3.3k per year).
Here's the info on the course:

http://www.golfcolorado.com/courses/denver/bear-creek/

74.7/144 from the tips at 7234 yds. I want some of that!

Is that a club corp course? Pretty sure the guy from wells fargo i played with Monday lives on the course and wants me to come out and play it. I swear it was that one
Not sure
My uncle was a member there for a few years when he lived in that area. I see what his thoughts were on it and get back to you
Awesome. Thanks!

Someone locally has a set of W/S M3's on Craigslist. I really am pondering.

Big Bertha Irons with recoil shafts. I need to start selling off some extra golf equipment and body organs to pay for them though. Anybody know what the going rate on a kidney may be?

Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing holding me back is the new irons I'll be getting at #StaffProto.

GBB with a full fitting... Must pay for wedding first though. Loved what I saw at Golfsmith today and need more of it in my bag.

The only thing holding me back is the new irons I'll be getting at #StaffProto.

Very true! And you're only 2 months out from that! Seems like an ETERNITY I bet

Very true! And you're only 2 months out from that! Seems like an ETERNITY I bet

Man oh freaking man. I want new irons, so it seems like it's 20 years away.

GBB fitting and another Seemore. If I don't get another Seemore the GBB becomes much more realistic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440128079.267725.jpg

I have an extra Project X LZ shaft for my Mini. I'm pondering what would happen if I threw that in a Big Bertha Alpha driver, maybe 12*. High lofted short driver FTW. Hmm...

I have an extra Project X LZ shaft for my Mini. I'm pondering what would happen if I threw that in a Big Bertha Alpha driver, maybe 12*. High lofted short driver FTW. Hmm...
Frank ,that sounds delicious! Got mine it 9* and it's a rocket

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back