Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the week between Christmas and New Years is pretty quiet on the retail side of things for us. Today has been unbelievable, hell of a day. I'm freaking exhausted, and that's a good thing.
I've heard that from a few people in this area that work in malls. They said it's been busier than Black Friday in a lot of ways.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats To Rob.
He can tell that baby his/her dad is a hall of famer.

Its a girl, my first niece. I just assume HOF will be her first words

I'm shocked that a dean boy is having a girl.

I'm shocked that a dean boy is having a girl.

We are evidentaly good at having girls and winning tags

Congrats uncle 441 and send congrats to your bro.

Congrats to Rob and his wife! Looks like built in baby sitters from the 441 house. Well played Rob well played.

Congrats Rob and uncle HOF!

Congrats to Rob and his wife! Little girls change the game, just ask SwagMaster441!

Trying to leave the house at 645am and our 20 mo old will not put down his golf club and ball. What is Mr V breeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought your post over to the right thread

Well played! Sounds like little man needs a carry bag to go with his club bro.

Congrats and good luck Rob and the Mrs!

Cograts Rob and family and Uncle Mikey!!

It's a rant; especially when I was trying to get out the darn house and he refused to leave it. There's a club and ball in my backseat

It's a rant; especially when I was trying to get out the darn house and he refused to leave it. There's a club and ball in my backseat

Yep thats not a rant

Congrats to Rob and his wife!! Congrats to Uncle 441!

Got confirmation this morning that my partner and I won my last tourney (3 club event) and also won a FF league this past weekend. Let the $$$ flow. :act-up:

Playing golf with THP'ers today.

Had a very realistic dream last night that I got selected for the 2016 Morgan Cup. Yep.....weird I know. Maybe that means it'll be valid for #TheCup as well. Hahahaha

This stuff has arrived for my restaurant, 9 big pallets
dddfc5431d0f76b37d55d5e9970fafa7.jpg
6d8f7763704408ae54dc457b3324fb19.jpg
1fcd1225d627e17f68348be052dc52bc.jpg

awesome FK!

Congrats Rob!

Nice Panda!

Congrats Rob and Mrs!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Officially moving out to Philadelphia. Staying with the same firm, but it's a nice jump up the ladder. I'll start the first week of February. Time to find a place!

If there are any THPers around Philly, let me know!

Officially moving out to Philadelphia. Staying with the same firm, but it's a nice jump up the ladder. I'll start the first week of February. Time to find a place!

If there are any THPers around Philly, let me know!

Congrats buddy! Some solid THPERS in that area too for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back