2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Phil to 10. Time to run Jordan down!

That leaderboard though. My goodness

Putting to a number must be the rage! Hoffman did it too

Charley that was awful

I think Jordan needs to play safe and stay calm. Let them try and catch him , infact if he shoots one under today and tomorrow I say he still wins

Come on Charley! Keep doing what got ya there, not laying up eagle putts to 15 feet.

Hoffman with a big time putt!!!

137 under par on the par 5's in his career. Tiger makes the 5 pars his Biotch

Nice bird from Hoffman.

Charley!

I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan win, but goodness this is looking like it could be a fun day tomorrow.

137 under par on the par 5's in his career. Tiger makes the 5 pars his Biotch

he is too comfortable at this place . Like i said , rest of season will show people if he is back . Looks nervous and out of sync , but his course knowledge is unparalleled

Some of this camera work is crappy at best.

he is too comfortable at this place . Like i said , rest of season will show people if he is back . Looks nervous and out of sync , but his course knowledge is unparalleled
I'm not sure what a nervous tiger looks like...but I'm willing to go out on a limb...his play will certainly pay dividends. If your thinking was in line then why not get into Bay Hill?

If Justin Rose could start worth a dang he would be in the conversation.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan win, but goodness this is looking like it could be a fun day tomorrow.
I agree with you completely. Would love to see a Phil/Spieth final pairing

Did he just say Sergio doesn't have a pretty swing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tiger has that fire, cannot wait for Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes breaks go your way. Wow, heck of a shot there from Spieth. That's 2 he hasn't liked and wound up excellent.

When you're hot, you're hot Jordan. Wow.

Back