New Budget Deal for THPers

Just added the Deals of the Week to the pinned DOTD thread. Not sure if all of those deals can also be bumped down with the THP exclusive deal, but there were some nice ones.

Those that have the Bio Drives...how do they fit compared to other shoes? I currently wear the Nike Lunar Control 2's for reference

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Those that have the Bio Drives...how do they fit compared to other shoes? I currently wear the Nike Lunar Control 2's for reference

Missed this one. They fit true to size with some extra room in the toe bed for cushion and space.

Missed this one. They fit true to size with some extra room in the toe bed for cushion and space.
The weekly deal plus the THP deal made me want to give these a try

Just took advantage of this. Got some footjoy contour casuals, puma biodrive leathers and a new towel. Ready for the season now!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My bag obsession continues, just ordered a callaway 14Org that has the ebase with a cut out for riding on push carts... It is Camo and hopefully it solves my twisting issue.

My bag obsession continues, just ordered a callaway 14Org that has the ebase with a cut out for riding on push carts... It is Camo and hopefully it solves my twisting issue.

PM incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dunning Pima cotton 1/4 zip the have for 24.99 is so nice, and it is long in the sleeves and the body for any guys who deal with shirking issues in the 1/4 zip department. I am so happy with the one I purchased. I can't believe it was 25 bucks....

Just noticed some absolutely INSANE prices that Budget Golf has. Tack on the THP discount and wow, it's taking all of my will power to not put an absolute beatdown on my bank account.

I ordered a Cobra F7 hybrid for $153...that's just incredible. Where else could you find a deal like that?

The deals they have are unreal...I was talking to Poochgolfer and he said their tent sale towards the end of the season is incredible. I now check this site daily to see whats new!

I was considering picking up a driver tomorrow at Golf Galaxy, but I just checked these sales and I think I'll be purchasing via Budget Golf. You just can't pass this up!

I was considering picking up a driver tomorrow at Golf Galaxy, but I just checked these sales and I think I'll be purchasing via Budget Golf. You just can't pass this up!

Glad the coupon helped.

Kudos to budget golf for embracing this community of hackers, they are earning customers from THP everyday. I know when I need or want something this will be the first place I go.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Budget golf will be my place to go for all things golf this season. Thanks BG and THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The code still worked for me, and I am grateful! Saved a nice amount of money on my order today.

Thanks THP and Budget Golf!

I don't know if its been mentioned or not but I discovered if calling them they do have options to custom order some items. I was not aware they did ANY custom orders. I would assume the discount would still apply.

I don't know if its been mentioned or not but I discovered if calling them they do have options to custom order some items. I was not aware they did ANY custom orders. I would assume the discount would still apply.

I thought it was mentioned in the F7 fairway thread that guys were getting the F7 with custom shaft.

Back