Recap thread: Srixon/Clev golf sweepstakes trip!

You looked like you were on cloud 9...That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

What an awesome trip. Thank you for taking the time to document for all of us to follow.

Wow that is amazing dude. McDowell seems like a chill guy. Cleveland /Srixon always seems to amaze. Glad your enjoying the rtx 3 it is an amazing wedge.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

What a special trip!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with us.

What an awesome trip. I was following along with IG stories and it looked like you were having a blast.

Wow that was an awesome trip! Congratulations

Wow that is amazing dude. McDowell seems like a chill guy. Cleveland /Srixon always seems to amaze. Glad your enjoying the rtx 3 it is an amazing wedge.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Graeme was super cool too. I didn't have pictures of everyone but I met almost the whole tour staff and everyone of them is super chill. HVIII was hysterical even though he gave me crap the Falcons...hes a Carolina fan :bad:

What an awesome trip. I was following along with IG stories and it looked like you were having a blast.
Noelle did the IG stories and it was super legit, my wife also followed along!

The best part was when I met McDowell, he came right over to me and said, "Zack, I feel like I already know you, Ive been following along on instagram." ME: [JAW DROP]

Congrats on the trip!

Man, seeing the inside of HQ brought back memories.

Graeme was super cool too. I didn't have pictures of everyone but I met almost the whole tour staff and everyone of them is super chill. HVIII was hysterical even though he gave me crap the Falcons...hes a Carolina fan :bad:

The best part was when I met McDowell, he came right over to me and said, "Zack, I feel like I already know you, Ive been following along on instagram." ME: [JAW DROP]

What an experience. HVIII is one of my favorite players that would have been great to meet him. Noelle was on point with the IG stories.

Wow. Amazing trip dude! Congrats!

What an awesome trip! Congrats and thanks for bringing it back to THP

Ridiculously cool trip. Congrats and great recap.

Harold is super chill too. I am a Panthers fan too don't hate ?. JB Holmes seems awesome too. That is such an amazing experience so glad you got to live it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Oh Snap! I saw your stuff on the Cleveland/Srixon Insta over the weekend and just assumed it was one of their pros getting dialed in with their wedges. LOL, it was YOU!!! Too cool for school young man. What an experience!

That was a great trip, thanks for sharing.

Great write up...that had to be awesome. Well done!

Amazing story and trip. Thanks for the coverage, it is much appreciated!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Oh Snap! I saw your stuff on the Cleveland/Srixon Insta over the weekend and just assumed it was one of their pros getting dialed in with their wedges. LOL, it was YOU!!! Too cool for school young man. What an experience!

Haha at least I looked the part, right?!

One heck of a great experience. Congratulations.

JM

Wow...what an incredible time!! Srixon went above and beyond!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Amazing trip! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow what an awesome trip. Congrats man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recap thread: Srixon/Clev golf sweepstakes trip!

I can't wait to get out on the course or have lunch and hear about it in person! So happy for you dude, I'm glad we played Legacy that morning way back when lol.

Last edited:
Back