Keegan for the quirky personality

Im surprised at how many are picking Bubba

Rickie
Phil
Beef
Rahm
Kooch

Im surprised at how many are picking Bubba

If you're trying to get buzz, he's a character at least.

I'd go with

Tiger (regardless of how often he's playing, when he does it's instant buzz)
Reed
Koepka
Finau
Fowler

Had rose in there first but swapped w/ Fowler because I think he's more marketable. Picked two bombers in there because they're fun to watch.

Rickie Fowler
Bubba Watson
Patrick Reed
Brooks Koepka
Brandt Sneadeker

Fowler
Reed
Koepka
Berger
Rahm

Fowler and Reed because I think they are already well known and can attract fans.
The rest are up and comers with Rahm the most potential.

If you're trying to get buzz, he's a character at least.

I'd go with

Tiger (regardless of how often he's playing, when he does it's instant buzz)
Reed
Koepka
Finau
Fowler

Had rose in there first but swapped w/ Fowler because I think he's more marketable. Picked two bombers in there because they're fun to watch.

But you can create buzz with guys like Phil and Reed and Rickie. I guess i just took the approach of getting the fans to love the player pool. Rule #1: dont be a richard haha

But you can create buzz with guys like Phil and Reed and Rickie. I guess i just took the approach of getting the fans to love the player pool. Rule #1: dont be a richard haha

Outside of Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup are fans really draws not Reed? He has less than 50k twitter followers. Bubba has almost 2 million.

Rickie Fowler
Patrick Reed
Phil Mickelson
Justin Rose
Jon Rahm

Outside of Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup are fans really draws not Reed? He has less than 50k twitter followers. Bubba has almost 2 million.

You mean like Michelle Wie and Lydia Ko? :D
To be fair there one is active and the other isn't and only been on for about 2 years.

THere is no question that Bubba Watson is a bigger draw than Reed, although I would argue that tide is changing over the past 12 months a little bit. Personally I would choose Reed over him, if only because he puts a bit more into it and is younger. Just my take though.

You mean like Michelle Wie and Lydia Ko? :D
To be fair there one is active and the other isn't and only been on for about 2 years.

THere is no question that Bubba Watson is a bigger draw than Reed, although I would argue that tide is changing over the past 12 months a little bit. Personally I would choose Reed over him, if only because he puts a bit more into it and is younger. Just my take though.

I guess from a number standpoint you could say it's the same as Wie/Ko but I would take both of them in my top 5 to start a female tour. I chose to take neither in my picks and if I had to choose between Reed or Bubba to fill a spot I would take bubba. Love him or hate him fans are drawn to bubba. For me Reed just doesn't do anything for me from a fan perspective and in his age group there are others who I think can win as much or more and also bring in fans on both sides of the pond.

Beef - a true character of the game that non-golfers would likely gravitate towards
Reed - fire and passion to entice people to follow and cheer
Rahm - rising star with game to keep the upward trend going
Fowler - marketing appeal with the younger demographic
Phil - still a huge name in golf and still has the game to compete

Rickie Fowler - He's a marketing machine.
Patrick Reed - because when he's on, he carries a certain swagger that everyone (who isn't European) likes.
Brandt Snedeker - Because I would prefer this new tour to actually adhere to pace of play. Plus, he's a pretty down to earth good player.
Brooks Koepka - long off the tee, and I feel like he's close to breaking out with some big wins anyways
Matthew Fitzpatrick - again, he's on the rise, and I think can captivate an audience.

As an alternate to Fitzpatrick, I'd probably go Jim Furyk, because a veteran wouldn't hurt things (particularly one who plays pretty well week in and week out), even if he goes against my pace of play desire on Tour.

~Rock

Rickie Fowler- commercial appeal

Patrick Reed- he's got a chip on his shoulder, could fill the villain role

Thomas Pieters- young up and coming Euro, lots of talent

Phil Mickelson- massive initial draw

Brooks Koepka- he's a bomber who could put it all together any time

Kiradech
Beef
Colt Knost
Daly
Jimenez

I'm calling it "The most interesting XLGA tour"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuchar
Rahm
Patrick Rodgers
Wes Bryan
Brooks Koepka

This is an interesting one....

1. Rickie Fowler - he has a swagger and is a huge hit with kids and adults (and the ladies from what I understand)
2. Brooks Koepka - Huge hitter that looks like the definition of athlete playing golf. Think he is going to continue improving
3. Phil Mickelson - Long time fan favorite, while he is in the later stages of his career he would be the rock you could build this new tour around and give it legitimacy
4. Thomas Pieters - another long hitter that showed he can thrive under pressure at the Ryder cup and we need to get some world wide appeal after I took three Yanks to start this off.
5. If I thought there was a chance he would be healthy this spot would be a no brainer to grab Tiger... but since I doubt he will be back competing anytime soon I will go with another Euro, John Rahm. Long hitter who plays exciting golf and resonates with a US audience as well as hopefully helping bring some international appeal.

Nobody jumping on Bryson huh?

I REALLY want to like the kid, but he's going to have to at least make a cut first.

No amount of single length clubs and funny hats can make up for his lackluster play. He'll get there, I remember him in college, but he's gotta get over the hump first.

Man, I forgot about Beef. Everyone should want him. That guy just seems to always be enjoying himself.

~Rock

Thought about it, but I wasn't going to pass on Phil/Rickie/Koepka for him and I needed to get a couple international players.

Back