Contest - Name The Ultimate Driver

Deep Impact (DI-1)

The Ol Number 1

You have a friend that created what he believes is the ultimate driver, but he is struggling to find a name. Your job is to come up with a name for what is sure to be the greatest driver ever made.

club.jpg

The Prize
THP Prize Pack
Could be equipment, apparel, accessories or a combination of all of the above. You never know until it arrives, but its definitely going to be awesome.

The Contest
Just post in this thread what you would name the driver of the future.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Entry must be submitted by November 4th at 11:59am EST
Shipping of prizes is free for Albatross Club Members only

MOAD = Mother of all Drivers

The boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chauffeur - It's so easy to hit, it will feel like someone is driving for you!

Don't be a sheep. Get a GOAT. It's the Greatest of All Time.

"The ONE"

BDE 1
Best Driver Ever 1

NCC-1701 (The Enterprise)

Because your drives will boldly go where they have never gone before!

I think the contest closed at noon fellas

"Libération" or "release" as there is no better feeling!

When is the winner going to be announced? Curious to find out the outcome of this.

When is the winner going to be announced? Curious to find out the outcome of this.
There's a staff retreat going on this weekend, so maybe some judging going on during that? Id be patient, it will come soon.

Contest - Name The Ultimate Driver

Staff is busy with meetings and a get together I'm sure it will be announced next week .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the awesomeness that arrives in the prize packs you can't rush a contest. Don't worry they wont forget about it and will announce it when they are ready.

#Boomstick

I say they name it after themselves. Whatever the companies name is. If it is the greatest driver ever I want people saying my name.

Was "Kalea" the winner of this contest? Lol

What ever happened to this one?
Did I miss the winner announcement?

Back