Yellow Traffic Light

Depends where I am. Most places if I know I can make it i go for it. If its right by my office I stop as there is a state trooper post very close and they love to pull you over for anything at all!

Do you speed up to pass it or slow down to stop? Today, I was at a intersection making a left after waiting for on coming cars to pass, as I was making that left turn a car speeding towards me trying to beat the yellow light honks as he passes behind me like I was at fault...WTH :angry:

Some people just needs to chill out and slow down, honking your horn when the light turns green won't get you anywhere any quicker.

Sorry to say man, but you were in the wrong to assume that the other motorist would attempt to stop. Even in a yellow light situation, he had the right of way. Same way with people putting on their blinkers. Never assume that they actually intend to turn the way their blinker indicates..lots of bad accidents have happened that way

I slow down cause people are idiots

Depends how fast I'm going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like others, case by case but, as a rule, I will make an attempt as long as it doesn't have me jamming on my brakes.

Sorry to say man, but you were in the wrong to assume that the other motorist would attempt to stop. Even in a yellow light situation, he had the right of way. Same way with people putting on their blinkers. Never assume that they actually intend to turn the way their blinker indicates..lots of bad accidents have happened that way
I was coming to say the same. The most dangerous person in this situation is the guy that pulls out into the intersection and waits for the chance to turn, assuming the yellow is his chance. It definitely is not.

Back