What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, hit some balls, practiced chipping, practiced lag putting. I'll pay for this, this finger I injured ain't really healing very well.

Watched Rory Sabattini three putt from 4 feet on 17.
THP'ed.

Hit a small bucket and did some putting practice.

Bucket at the range, putting practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range after work... One bucket...

Played 18 at Circling Raven.

Finished paint fill on my new (to me) irons. Can't wait to hit some balls with these beauties tomorrow.

1a40a873dd9a21dd808df234a4f4a9bd.jpg

I had that loser on my fantasy team and he needed that birdie to make the cut. Just reinforces how much I dislike that dude.
I have never been a fan of his. Probably because he has such a reputation as a slow golfer.
I bought new (to me) wedges today, should show up next week sometime.

Bought some MCC plus4's and getting them put on now.

Reshafted the Apex with C-Tapers and about to go hit the range.

First 18 (tourney too) after my operation (4 weeks) and prob the worst I've played in 3 years. Just couldn't hit a iron to save my life. Driver was a different story, consistency 30-50 longer than anyone in my group (100+ on the odd hole)! Loving my SLDR!

Last edited:
Played 18 in a tourney with THP'ers.....poorly.

A little paintfill on a wedge and marked some balls.

Walked 18, changed a putter grip and THPed.

Walked an atrocious 18 and picked up a new flat stick!

Booked a tee time for tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Invitational. #win

Got some swings into the net in the backyard. Ballstriking felt pretty good and took video of a few swings with the V1 Golf app to take a look at.

Marked my balls, golf balls that is, for my early round tomorrow.

Some THP Invitational action. Solid 4-some with Mountain Slicer, Robozeo, and my partner Coers.

Played a member/guest today with Ron and had a lot of fun out there with the crazy old men we were playing with. I had a rough day on the course and the clubs just didn't feel good in my hands today, I just couldn't get comfortable over the ball, but I hit quite a few good chips and sunk a couple needed putts and on some great shots from Ron, finished with a 75, but we were 3 under on the back 9, just started really slow.

The 2 old guys that we were playing with were both over 65 and got to play from the gold tees, but still hit the ball 240ish off the tee. One many holes, the gold tees were 100 yards in front of us, so we had a serious uphill battle with their length and that much of a head start. They ended up shooting a 70 and were playing really well, but we could not overcome the huge advantage that they had off the tee and because of it, we were pressing a lot and swinging a bit harder than we probably should have which threw us both off.

Played a member/guest today with Ron and had a lot of fun out there with the crazy old men we were playing with. I had a rough day on the course and the clubs just didn't feel good in my hands today, I just couldn't get comfortable over the ball, but I hit quite a few good chips and sunk a couple needed putts and on some great shots from Ron, finished with a 75, but we were 3 under on the back 9, just started really slow.

The 2 old guys that we were playing with were both over 65 and got to play from the gold tees, but still hit the ball 240ish off the tee. One many holes, the gold tees were 100 yards in front of us, so we had a serious uphill battle with their length and that much of a head start. They ended up shooting a 70 and were playing really well, but we could not overcome the huge advantage that they had off the tee and because of it, we were pressing a lot and swinging a bit harder than we probably should have which threw us both off.
Tale of my game lately start off really slow then get on a run. Don't know what it is but usually happens around hole 7 or 8 just as it did today.

Was a great time we will take down the crazy old men in our rematch I have no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back