Honda classic monday qualifier help!

OLDPRO46

Head Golf Professional
Reaction score
OK GUYS!

My Guy is in the 5 way playoff this morning for the Honda Classic and I'm asking for thoughts and prayers from all. He's an excellent player and a birdie machine.

He has been struggling for some time now and he just needs a break, so I'm asking for a little help and encouragement from you all.

Stephen Gangluff.......He's one of the Good Guys!

Thanks!

Hope he does well! Wish him good luck

Thanks! I should know something in a little while.

Wishing him luck. Hope he makes it in.

Good luck to your guy

Good luck to him. Hope Stephen can now put in two great rounds to get to the weekend.

Good luck to him this week...great that he got in the full field.

Think I'll cancel all my lessons today, sit in the pro shop and smile a lot then go play golf and smile some more!!!

OK GUYS!

My Guy is in the 5 way playoff this morning for the Honda Classic and I'm asking for thoughts and prayers from all. He's an excellent player and a birdie machine.

He has been struggling for some time now and he just needs a break, so I'm asking for a little help and encouragement from you all.

Stephen Gangluff.......He's one of the Good Guys!

Thanks!

Googled him...get out of here! He's from Marysville and went to OSU? That's awesome that he made it in and I'll definitely be rooting for him.

Good luck to him. Hope Stephen can now put in two great rounds to get to the weekend.

That's the plan! He has every ability to do so. He has status on the Web.com, but we sat down and decided to try and Monday qualify for every PGA Event possible, until his rotation comes up on the Web.com.

Googled him...get out of here! He's from Marysville and went to OSU? That's awesome that he made it in and I'll definitely be rooting for him.

Yeah! Buddy! I'm just tickled pink right now. We have been working all winter for this.

That's awesome man. Congrats to both of you

Congrats and hope he can make the weekend

Wow, congrats to your guy and good luck to him this week.

Wish him the best of luck! A fraternity brother of mine tried the amateurs for awhile but just could never get the break he needed to make it to the PGA, so now he is an ARMY Ranger. Went from badda$$ to more bada$$! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's awesome news! I'm sure we'll all be keeping an eye on him this week. Good luck!

Good luck to him..hope it all works out!!

Congrats. As others have said, hope he makes the weekend. Everyone loves a good Monday Qualifier story.

~Rock

Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for him on Friday when I'm visiting the tournament.

Congrats to your guy on the Monday qualifier. Can't wait to see how he does this week! Enjoy all your hard work buddy!

Brilliant news, good luck to him!

Wow thats pretty cool and sticking it that close in the playoff is clutch

Looks like he has an afternoon tee time. He'll have an idea how the course is playing. Good luck to him!

Back