Jumped quite a bit as expected. Tomorrow will have another chance. Up to 4.5
On a course you score well on :)

3a2c018f1b396f0a05424a45a077f172.jpg

This is the lowest I have ever been...
On the IR for at least 3 more weeks...
But it's been a great season...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially a 14.5 as of today, but with the round today I'm trending back down to 14.2. My driver woes have contributed to all of my increase, and if I could ever manage to get off the tee well, I think I'd see that number go down at least a few strokes. I've got a 13.3 that is 1 round away from coming off, so will see where that leaves me for my last revision of the year.

Ended my season of revisions at 13.4. Happy with my progress as this is the best golf I've ever consistently played! But I know there is a lot left on the table, I guess I have a lifetime to work on it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

At 11.8 with today's update

Steady at 15.5, my goal for next season is to shave off 5.5.

No change thanks to 0 rounds for the first time in quite awhile

This revision has me at my lowest index ever. I've got 2 weeks, perhaps 3 to 4 more rounds to see where I can end it

15.9 after this update

My run of sketchy golf ran me from 2.3 to 2.9 for this final revision. I was hoping I could stay under 3 for the off season and made it, just barely. Its been a great season.

I got in 36 on Saturday (even with the frost delay!) and broke 90 for the first time this period. My index went up to 11.0 and that feels like a pretty good representation of my game at the end of the official season in NJ.

Finished the 2015 season at a 7.5 - no more score revisions after October 31, 2015.

Finished up the active season here at 9.2. I'll be playing some over Thanksgiving in Florida, so still a chance to get lower before the new year.

Started the season at 23.2 and finished at 18. Hit my goal of breaking 90 and becoming a bogey golfer this summer.

Next year's goal: break 80 and get the cap to 10.

Got a revision over the weekend that my handicap is at a 6.6. Don't believe that it is indicative of where my golf game is and have a lot of work to do this offseason.

Had a score surprisingly lower my index (rating/slope were higher than we thought) - I finished the year at 11.0 on the dot. 10 down from where I was at the start of the season before last. Still have a lot to work on over the offseason, but next year I'm shooting for single digits.

I still have one more revision coming up mid-november. Recent revision has me down to a 15.7, which I am very happy about coming down from a 22 to start this season. All the practice and playing has paid off and I am playing my best golf, going to play until the snow falls.

Surprised that I had a drop of .2 this period, from 12.9 to 12.7.
Considering my lousy short game play, I am pleased.
And I am still within shooting distance of sub-10 index by the end of December.

I bounced up a little from 7.3 to a 7.5. I expect this trend to continue. I feel more like a 10 than a 7.5

Finished out with a 4.9. Posting season is over.

Today is the last day for posting here in denver. No golf for me today so my handicap season will come to a close. In disbelief of the number ghin is showing me. I know it's a product of playing a difficult course from the tips. I think next year I'll mix up the tees between white, blue, gold and black equally to see how my game is from different yardages and looks. Should provide a more accurate estimate of my game
b5c1909aa47602a291928cdc8e9c5194.jpg

Today is the last day for posting here in denver. No golf for me today so my handicap season will come to a close. In disbelief of the number ghin is showing me. I know it's a product of playing a difficult course from the tips. I think next year I'll mix up the tees between white, blue, gold and black equally to see how my game is from different yardages and looks. Should provide a more accurate estimate of my game
b5c1909aa47602a291928cdc8e9c5194.jpg

That is some awesome score. Nice consistency..!

Trending to 11.6 after today's round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back