Which OEM is the most "Innovative" in 2017

I'd say what Callaway has done with the Epic AND the O Works is definitely innovative!

Callaway wins this hands down for me.
Cobra while it is great they try new things the Cobra connect to me is something that does nothing for performance and fringes on gimmicky. Don't get me wrong it is cool and something that may sell a few drivers but in the end it does nothing for performance. In the end performance innovation will win out on a piece of tech innovation in golf clubs almost every time.

Jailbreak works and is being validated by many people across the country. No question this is purely an opinion but I still don't view Cobra or really any other company other than Callaway (and then only in the epic) as truly innovative in 2017.

Callaway in my book!

Wilson for there whole D300 lineup and Callaway jailbreak is there as well

Wilson for there whole D300 lineup and Callaway jailbreak is there as well

The more i read about the D300s the more I want/need to hit them

Wilson staff. Crowd-sourcing the Triton and going outside the box is a risky proposition.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This for sure! And even after it was found non-conforming they acted very swiftly!

Callaway thru the lineup is the top here. Jailbreak, carbon crowns in fairways, irons w/ cup face, versatile irons, and coupled with Odyssey/Toulon, putters that are killing it.

Callaway- Hands Down bc of Jailbreak.
Cobra- With the incorporation of tracking tech in the driver + One Length Irons.
Srixon/Cleveland- RTX-3 is an innovative design + The Huntington Beach line + The Q-Star Tour is going to be a game changer for a lot of golfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back