Signup for Free Gear & Fitting with UST Mamiya - THP Shaft Up #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The details are here and they are incredibly unique. What you need to know is that you will be fit, you will play golf and there are zero costs to you. That's right, zero, including the travel, but wait, read through this as there is a whole lot more including a bonus finale that is incredible.

[video=youtube;aF_DpVOz-xE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_DpVOz-xE[/video]
Recommend viewing in full screen in either HD or 4K

When & Where
April 27th and 28th
UST HQ in DFW, TX

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Tour the UST Facility
Get fit for new equipment
Every participant will get new equipment (shafts and heads)
Play Golf
Group Dinner
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting with one of the best in the business, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at one of the beautiful courses in the area. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

The Finale
THP has teased this thing called the Finale and today we unveil the details. Each of the THP Shaft Up events (there are 3 total) will feature the fun and equipment, and post event, your job will be to review the gear you receive. The person that does the best job of this, from each of the Shaft Up events gets a ticket punched for what we are calling The Finale. It's another event, held at a beautiful resort where you will go later in the year, meet with UST Mamiya and play some golf for the weekend with your new gear and even test some more new products...And it wouldn't be Shaft Up if there were any costs, so it is all 100% free of charge.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2017 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but different equipment. One might be all about the driver, the next could be irons and so on. It will be a surprise when you walk through the door and are greeted by THP & UST and you never know what will be included. The only thing we can say on this is, prepare to be surprised and no two Shaft Up events will ever be the same in their entirety.

Signing Up
Signing up is easy. You can do it one of three ways.

1. Download or have the THP Mobile App and leave a review in iTunes. Take a screen shot of that review and post it in this thread.

2. Subscribe to THP TV on YouTube at THPGolf. Give a thumbs up to 5 videos (that you like of course) and leave a comment on 2. Then post your YouTube handle in this thread.

3. Choose any place you get your podcasts from (iTunes, Google Play, etc) and subscribe and show a screen shot of the subscription and post it here. (feel free to leave a review if the service has reviews)

Your choice and you can do any of the three you choose.

So we can choose any of the three. Will we get more chances if we do ALL THREE of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
So we can choose any of the three. Will we get more chances if we do ALL THREE of them?

You can choose any of the three you want.
You will get a thank you for doing all three. Because we greatly appreciate it.

Screenshot_20170223-075010.png

I use podcast addict which doesn't have a place for reviews but here's the screenshot. Thanks for the opportunity

You can choose any of the three you want.
You will get a thank you for doing all three. Because we greatly appreciate it.

Ok. I just wanted to make sure I completely understood the instructions.

Love the THP Podcasts!

5ae4696d382b52743665107a6916e7c9.jpg

Man...this is super easy to sign up for. I may already be there w/ the YouTube likes. It's just bad luck that I can't make the dates work. Had my daughter's B-day party set for the 30th and we had to change it to the 29th.

Can't wait for signups for Shaft Up #2. If the dates work there is no reason for anyone to miss out on signups.

096faa8a1b0248a1d7105dd75b1489a7.jpg

That good enough? Shows subscribed down on the bottom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Entry: Review of the app in iTunes

c719dc322e2fa033655b14c206f0711c.jpg

Done!!

35345ad789b142765f3f6197c5d6fd51.jpg

YouTube Handle: Hackernation on THP
YouTube User ID: 7gBJvMSPqHsbBuioMPgZ-A

THP2.PNG

Last edited:
715424a49f8c76ab4199705c65fdae64.png

The only podcast worth having :D

I need to circle back and finish that episode with Monty.

fun way to sign up, I'm rewatching some of the pga show coverage on youtube, its fun!

Did all 3, just for good measure!

1) Left a review on the THP app on ITunes
214d20b1edf69785f2a522164f57738b.jpg

6c08bb44572eaceb6dc420e41ec18b71.jpg

2) Subscribed to podcasts! Done!

aa4b7c215ddd403ddedf5485a175e922.jpg

3) Left You Tube comments under handle Mike Cunningham

https://youtu.be/xH-EXfbjx_4

https://youtu.be/xUa-MCXNmug

0e249402e6f060f4ad4ab2fd409b409e.jpg

Thanks for this amazing opportunity! Hoping to be chosen!

Last edited:
all done, my youtube handle is :Mart P

This is just unbelievable. I'm constantly amazed at the generosity and opportunity this site offers. Thanks again THP.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I just did all three for the bonus "thank you". (and because I did all three before realizing you only needed one...:banghead:)

1. Download or have the THP Mobile App and leave a review in iTunes. Take a screen shot of that review and post it in this thread.

4A8915BE-5A69-4F43-B733-0FF33F8570BB_zpsmhrop0f3.png

* Looks like it may have to be approved first? I tried sending it twice and still can't see it under the list of reviews.

2. Subscribe to THP TV on YouTube at THPGolf. Give a thumbs up to 5 videos (that you like of course) and leave a comment on 2. Then post your YouTube handle in this thread.

YouTube handle - Chris Wilkerson

3. Choose any place you get your podcasts from (iTunes, Google Play, etc) and subscribe and show a screen shot of the subscription and post it here. (feel free to leave a review if the service has reviews)

CEAA3406-B92A-4353-ABA3-0D75128D69B4_zpsg7ekcpz9.png

I went back and liked a bunch of videos I had already watched. Joel.banks@gmail.com

I can't get my review to post in iTunes.

I'm already subscribed to the podcast as well.
bce09db8df16553976dc78ffc419d886.jpg

All done. YouTube handle is Christian Scarnici.

Today is the day! I'll have to get on the YouTube part of this sign up post haste.

Sidenote: JB, any time frame on if/when this app is coming to Droid?

Watched the YouTube videos. My YouTube handle is Michael Cregan at Google+
Looking forward to the android app for THP!

Last edited:
I went back and liked a bunch of videos I had already watched. Joel.banks@gmail.com

I can't get my review to post in iTunes.

I'm already subscribed to the podcast as well.
bce09db8df16553976dc78ffc419d886.jpg

The Reviews go through an iTunes review period I guess. If you submit it, it will show up at some point.

Today is the day! I'll have to get on the YouTube part of this sign up post haste.

Sidenote: JB, any time frame on if/when this app is coming to Droid?

We are not giving a date, but it is being worked on. It will be coming soon though.

That's easy enough!

6457093e5139204b611875d28769d806.jpg

Just to be safe my YouTube handle is kvarilek.

Thank you for another awesome opportunity!

6a65c8eaa90e6dd2152d12b42205acb8.jpg

The Reviews go through an iTunes review period I guess. If you submit it, it will show up at some point.

Yes it takes time to update, I will edit my post with my review once it becomes available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back