NHL 2014-2015 Season

Wow! Gallagher is a little rat. The slashes on the goaltender are blatant. Call a penalty or it's gonna get out of hand.

Wow! Gallagher is a little rat. The slashes on the goaltender are blatant. Call a penalty or it's gonna get out of hand.

He even looks like a rat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You let hit after hit go all game, some worse than that and you call that in OT?

What a shot though. Anderson has to make that save.

The Sens didn't commit to their game plan in ot and let up. The Habs didn't deserve to win that.

Now Flames and Nucks. Lets hope the hate continues.

Weise with the big goals and now Bollig starting things for the Flames. I love when the grinders and tough guys score.

Good game in Calgary so far. Crowd seems quiet through the TV.

Good game in Calgary so far. Crowd seems quiet through the TV.

Playing in Cowtown is like playing in a coffin. The crowd is usually dead and can only chant go flames go. Awful environment to go to a game. When you do start to cheer and mouth off to the players or the refs the fans just look at you funny.

Canucks are trying to gift wrap this one for the Flames. Oof.

Have to admit I haven't watched enough Flames hockey, but wow...Johnny Hockey can skate!
Ferland quickly getting himself noticed.

Johnny has that x-factor like Kane does and Gaborik used to: when he has the puck opposing fans clench their butt cheeks.

Johnny has that x-factor like Kane does and Gaborik used to: when he has the puck opposing fans clench their butt cheeks.

Quick is an understatement and tough on the puck. What is he, 5'8"/170?

That's how I feel when I see the Sedins have the puck

Canucks are unglued like the Flames were last game.

Canucks are fighting dirty, swinging way early against people who haven't dropped yet.

Glad they are about to lose this one. Burrows is a dirtbag.

Canucks are fighting dirty, swinging way early against people who haven't dropped yet.

Glad they are about to lose this one. Burrows is a dirtbag.

Way worse than anything the Flames did last game.

Canucks disgust me tonight.

Stupid, goon, lazy hockey and if they had a game plan I didn't see it. It's embarrassing when we're bitching about the Flames antics in game 2 and then we do this crap.

Now we'll head into game 4 without Hamhuis and Burrows with Bieksa and Edler injured already.
Smart.

Way worse than anything the Flames did last game.

Canucks disgust me tonight.

Stupid, goon, lazy hockey and if they had a game plan I didn't see it. It's embarrassing when we're bitching about the Flames antics in game 2 and then we do this crap.

Now we'll head into game 4 without Hamhuis and Burrows with Bieksa and Edler injured already.
Smart.

I turned the game off with 10 minutes left in the 3rd. Sounds like I missed the Canucks completely falling apart. After the last game I thought Vancouver would assert themselves and take control as the more mature team. Good for Calgary to come out and play a complete different game.

I really feel bad I didnt watch much hockey in the last week.

the first game I watched is yesterday's habs game, the sens played grat defense but the Canadiens worked hard all along and managed to get it done.

the first game I watched is yesterday's habs game, the sens played grat defense but the Canadiens worked hard all along and managed to get it done.

Well if you want to watch a good one, tonight's return of playoff hockey to Winnipeg should be quite the experience. The Ducks and Jets have slugged it out and the games have been very entertaining.

In related news, GO DUCKS!!

Well if you want to watch a good one, tonight's return of playoff hockey to Winnipeg should be quite the experience. The Ducks and Jets have slugged it out and the games have been very entertaining.

In related news, GO DUCKS!!

this looks like a good series indeed, its a bit late but i'll try to catch it. go Winnipeg

Wow 97 hits in that last game! Gotta be the roughest game of the playoffs so far. Really entertaining game. Sens did what they had to: hit, and be aggressive on the forecheck. Almost feel sorry for Anderson.... almost!

Wow 97 hits in that last game! Gotta be the roughest game of the playoffs so far. Really entertaining game. Sens did what they had to: hit, and be aggressive on the forecheck. Almost feel sorry for Anderson.... almost!

nope!

a lot off hits yesterday night, but it was a clean game, very good hockey

As a Sabres fan it saddens me that we missed out on the first pick and won't get mcdavid....he was from toronto, played in erie and belonged in Buffalo. Our pick will end up being Eichel which I'm not upset about and hope he has an amazing future in Buffalo and helps brings us back to competitive hockey.

Back